[Up to 73% Off] 4.5-hr Weekend Hands-on Opera Cake Baking Workshop for 1 (RM128) / 2 (RM198) People. From RM99 per person
- 4.5-hour hands on opera cake baking class.
- Includes chocolate decoration lesson.
- Small class sizes of 6 to 16 students.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home 1 large opera cake and 1 individual opera cake.
- Redemption period: Sep 30, 2012 – Dec 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 16, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed once booking form is submitted.
- Valid Sun: 2pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Min. 6, max. 16 participants per workshop.
- Classes will be rescheduled if minimum person per class is not reached.
- Uses non-Halal ingredients.
- Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked opera cakes.
- Valid at T-Garden Cooking School (www.tinyurl.com/7f7h95z).
- Enquiries: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call Mon – Tue, Thu – Sun: 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online booking form (www.tinyurl.com/7f7h95z) by Oct 7, 2012.
- You will be contacted by T-Garden Cooking School within 3 working days for class time confirmation.
In soap operas, viewers rarely find sad endings, undefeated villains, and opera singers eating opera cakes. Today’s Groupon gets back to reality with a 4.5-hour hands-on opera cake baking weekend class at T-Garden Cooking School in Cheras. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM128 instead of RM360
- Workshop for 2 people for RM198 instead of RM720 (only RM99 per person)
- Preparing chocolate ganache, coffee butter cream, and almond sponge cake
- Complete opera cake
- Chocolate decoration
Dough punchers coop up in cooking schools to bake opera cakes, a type of French cake made with layers of almond sponge cake in between sweet melodies. Learn to prepare almond sponge cakes and layer bases with chocolate ganache and coffee butter cream covered in chocolate glaze and high notes. Pastry makers design cake masterpieces with chocolate decorations before taking home to savour or offer to fussy in-laws.
- Every Sunday, 2pm – 6.30pm
Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly baked opera cakes. T-Garden Cooking School uses non-Halal ingredients.
Phone: 03-9134 1248 / 016-219 6136 (Call Mon – Tue, Thu – Sun: 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays)