[80% Off] 2 Tickets to ‘Property Investment Strategies Beyond Budget 2013’ Seminar for RM98 instead of RM499. Only RM49 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2 free seating tickets to property investment seminar.
- Learn where to invest during uncertain times and investment strategies on properties.
- Obtain tips to identify profitable properties and market outlook for 2013.
- Understand mortgage loan trends and how to leverage on the best loan to maximise return on investment.
- Experienced speakers with up to 20 years of experience.
- Event date: Sep 30, 2012.
- Time: 2pm – 6pm. Registration begins at 1pm.
- Ticket collection venue: Wisma MCA, Kuala Lumpur.
- Ticket collection: Sep 30, 2012 (1pm onwards).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Dress code: Smart casual.
- Free seating. First-come, first-serve basis.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Swhengtee International Real Investors Club and Arborland Global Ventures: 03-2288 8588 / 016-202 0001 (Call 9am – 5pm daily, not including public holidays) / 012-216 6606 – Max (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Present a printed Groupon on the day of the event at Wisma MCA at 1.30pm.
- Registration begins at 1pm.
Unlike cars and teenagers, houses will always appreciate. Express gratitude with today’s Groupon: for RM98, you get two free seating tickets to Property Investment Strategies Beyond Budget 2013 at Wisma MCA (RM499 value) from Swhengtee International Real Investors Club and Arborland Global Ventures.
Event: Property Investment Strategies Beyond Budget 2013
Date: Sep 30, 2012
Armed with white picket fence dreams, keen investors flock to property investment seminars as experienced speakers defuse investing concerns during troubled times and bear attacks. Absorb knowledge on mortgage loan trends and available financing mechanisms while considering prevailing land prices, economies, and wallet sizes. As strategies and plans align, seasoned presenters offer tips and 2013 market outlooks, clearing minds and hazy crystal balls.
Phone: 03-2288 8588 / 016-202 0001 (Call 9am – 5pm daily, not including public holidays) / 012-216 6606 – Max (Call 10am – 10pm daily)
Facebook: SwhengTee Real Estate Investment Club
Kuala Lumpur 50450