[Up to 68% Off] 8 Introductory Soccer Training Sessions for Children and Women for 1 (RM68) / 2 (RM128) People. From RM8 per person per session
Football is a game where only the feet are used, much like the ardent football fan skilfully footing the television remote control. Today’s Groupon gets a kick-start with eight introductory soccer training sessions for children and women at ProTech Soccer Academy Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Sessions for 1 person for RM68 instead of RM200
- Sessions for 2 people for RM128 instead of RM400 (only RM64 per person)
- 30-minute fitness and agility exercise
- 45-minute technique and tactics training
- 45-minute small-sided game
- Fitness – warmup and agility ladder
- Technique – basic soccer skills
- Tactics – practical practice
- Game psychology – mentality and style of play
Avid soccer supporters start young by tasting fitness regimes through eight sessions of introductory soccer training with talented trainers affiliated to South Perth United FC. Sanctioned by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), the soccer syllabus works petite participants to improve coordination, speed, and power with fitness and agility exercises before honing basic soccer techniques, tactics, and diving. Minds apply acquired knowledge and tips into game plans of small-sided matches where learning lads gain better understanding of games, rules, and overly-passionate fans.
Students should inform trainers of any health conditions. Participants are required to bring own soccer boots / sports shoes.
Phone: 018-387 6997 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)