[Up to 68% Off] 8 Introductory Soccer Training Sessions for Children and Women for 1 (RM68) / 2 (RM128) People. From RM8 per person per session
- 8 sessions of 2-hour introductory soccer training for children include:
- Fitness and agility exercises to improve coordination, speed, and power.
- Basic soccer techniques and tactics.
- Small-sided games to provide better understanding of the game in smaller formats.
- Training syllabus sanctioned by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS).
- Affiliated to South Perth United FC.
- Head coach, Mr. Andy is a semi-professional player in the Australian League and has received the Full Youth Certificate (C Class) from Football West Australia.
- Exchange programme between ProTech Soccer Academy Malaysia and Forrestfield United Australia during the off season.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Should it rain before training starts, ProTech Soccer Academy Malaysia will wait for 15 minutes for the rain to stop. Should it still be raining, training will be rescheduled and parents will be informed via SMS.
- Training will continue if rain is light. If rain is heavy, training will only be rescheduled if there is 1 hour or more left.
- Participants are required to bring own soccer boots / sports shoes.
- Redemption period: May 18, 2013 – Jul 21, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between May 10, 2013 – Jul 12, 2013.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 8.20am – 10.30am (including public holidays).
- Limit 8 sessions per person. All sessions must be completed within the redemption period.
- Training sessions may be delayed or rescheduled in the event of bad weather.
- May buy and use many.
- For male students aged 5 – 14 years old and female students aged 5 – 35 years old only.
- Students should also inform trainers of any health conditions.
- Max. 100 students per session.
- Groupon for 2 people may be redeemed separately.
- Valid at ProTech Soccer Academy Malaysia: 018-387 6997 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Football is a game where only the feet are used, much like the ardent football fan skilfully footing the television remote control. Today’s Groupon gets a kick-start with eight introductory soccer training sessions for children and women at ProTech Soccer Academy Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Sessions for 1 person for RM68 instead of RM200
- Sessions for 2 people for RM128 instead of RM400 (only RM64 per person)
- 30-minute fitness and agility exercise
- 45-minute technique and tactics training
- 45-minute small-sided game
- Fitness – warmup and agility ladder
- Technique – basic soccer skills
- Tactics – practical practice
- Game psychology – mentality and style of play
Avid soccer supporters start young by tasting fitness regimes through eight sessions of introductory soccer training with talented trainers affiliated to South Perth United FC. Sanctioned by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), the soccer syllabus works petite participants to improve coordination, speed, and power with fitness and agility exercises before honing basic soccer techniques, tactics, and diving. Minds apply acquired knowledge and tips into game plans of small-sided matches where learning lads gain better understanding of games, rules, and overly-passionate fans.
Students should inform trainers of any health conditions. Participants are required to bring own soccer boots / sports shoes.
Phone: 018-387 6997 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)