[Up to 57% Off] 2-Day Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2010 Workshop at Midvalley: Fundamental to Intermediate with Certificate of Attendance. For 1 (RM150) / 2 (RM260) People. From RM130 per person
- 2 x 8-hour Microsoft Excel 2010 workshop covering fundamental to intermediate level.
- Learn how to enter data and formulas, formatting, display data in graphical view, and more.
- Certificate of attendance, study materials, and light snacks and drinks provided.
- Certified trainers with Microsoft Office expertise, and more than 10 years of experience.
- Accredited by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad (PMSB).
- Participants should possess basic knowledge on the usage of Windows operating system to participate.
- Redemption period: May 19, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 21, 2012 – Jun 17, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Max. 1 time rescheduling allowed. Rescheduling must be done at least 3 days prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For class schedules, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Class dates subject to changes. Students will be notified of any changes made.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Students must take both classes back to back. No deferment to later dates allowed.
- Certificate of attendance will only be awarded upon completion of 2 sessions.
- Lunch not included.
- Min. 15, max. 22 students per class.
- Valid at Pentawise:
- 03-2282 2630 / 03-2282 2632 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm)
- 012-378 1988 (Call 9am – 5pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-2282 2630 / 03-2282 2632 / 012-378 1988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Jun 17, 2012 and provide your:
- Preferred name (appears on certificate)
- Contact details
- Email address
- Preferred class date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Reference ID
- For Groupon for 2 people, details for both students must be provided.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
To live is to learn, filling one’s mind with knowledge on culture, history, and how to live. Today’s Groupon fulfils lifelong missions with a two-day Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2010 workshop covering fundamental to intermediate levels, inclusive of certificate of attendance from Pentawise in Midvalley Megamall. Choose from the following options:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM150 instead of RM300
- Workshop for 2 people for RM260 instead of RM600 (only RM130 per person)
2 x 8-hour classes:
- May 19, 2012 – May 20, 2012 (Sat & Sun): 9am – 5pm
- May 30, 2012 – May 31, 2012 (Wed & Thu): 9am – 5pm
- Jun 19, 2012 – Jun 20, 2012 (Tue & Wed): 9am – 5pm
- Jun 23, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012 (Sat & Sun): 9am – 5pm
2 tea breaks with light snacks and drinks will be provided. Lunch is not provided.
Aspiring entrepreneurs and knowledge hoarders fill vacant coffers with practical know-hows and skilful use of Microsoft Excel 2010. Spanning over two days, each eight-hour session is designed to alleviate ignorance while trafficking capabilities from fundamental to intermediate levels with a certificate of attendance as witness to successful assimilation of new skills. While all materials are provided, students are advised to bring along personal jackets or hug buddies to keep warm during lessons.