Box of 4 Assorted Wine or Afternoon Tea Flavoured Mooncakes from Oversea Restaurant for RM25 instead of RM32 (only RM6.25 per mooncake)
- 4-piece mooncake gift set in wine or tea flavours.
- Box of wine flavoured mooncakes: Kyoho grape red wine, honey peach champagne, raspberry red wine, and plum rose champagne.
- Box of tea flavoured mooncakes: Earl Grey milk tea, Darjeeling rose milk tea, French 3 black fruits tea, and French four fruits tea.
- Comes packed in a gift box.
- Valid for pick-up at Jaya One, Sri Petaling, and Subang Parade.
- Established brand since 1977.
- Click here to see our Product FAQ.
- Redemption period: Sep 21, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Valid 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- For list of redeemable outlet addresses, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Pick-up only. No delivery option available.
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal mooncakes.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at 3 Oversea Restaurant outlets in:
- Jaya One: 03-7956 9911.
- Sri Petaling: 03-9057 9911.
- Subang Parade: 03-5632 6676.
- Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10pm daily.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like outbound astronauts, a walking child's first steps are best recorded, exaggerated, and inscribed on to cakes. Make a mark with today’s Groupon: for RM25, you get a box of four mooncakes (RM32 value) from Oversea Restaurant, valid for pick-up at Jaya One, Sri Petaling, and Subang Parade. Choose from the following:
Box of 4 mooncakes includes:
- Packaging dimensions: 17.2cm (W) x 17.5cm (L) x 5cm (H)
- Weight: 75g (per piece)
- Packed in a gift box
- Expiry date: Oct 15, 2012
Flavours available (Choose 1):
- Box of wine flavour set (non-halal):
- Kyoho grape red wine
- Honey peach champagne
- Raspberry red wine
- Plum rose champagne
- Box of afternoon tea flavour set (pork-free):
- Earl Grey milk tea
- Darjeeling rose milk tea
- French 3 black fruits tea
- French four fruits tea
Worship bosses, spouses, and the moon with boxes of four mooncakes produced by the multi-award winning Oversea Restaurant. Cylindrical crusts delicately enclose an infusion of fragrant flavours ranging from wine or afternoon tea fillings for quick bites and moon rites. Sealed in picture perfect boxes, presents are eagerly eaten on the spot or reluctantly handed over to relatives upon collecting from available outlets at Jaya One, Sri Petaling, and Subang Parade.
Oversea Restaurant, Jaya One
Unit 35, LG-1-1, Palm Square, Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-7956 9911 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10pm daily).
Oversea Restaurant, Sri Petaling
No. 62-66, Jalan 1/149D, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 03-9057 9911 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10pm daily).
Oversea Restaurant, Subang Parade
Lot G1-4, Ground Floor, Subang Parade, No. 5, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Phone: 03-5632 6676 (Call 11.30am – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 10pm daily).
Facebook: Oversea 海外天
Click image to enlarge
Oversea Restaurant is a multi award-winning restaurant.
Oversea RestaurantValid at 3 outlets in the
Klang Valley .