[Up to 85% Off] Unlimited Access to All Fitness Classes for 1-Month at My Yoga Sanctuary for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM58) People. From RM29 per person
- 1-month unlimited access to various fitness classes.
- 1-hour classes include yoga, aerobic dance, gym ball, and Pilates.
- Rejuvenate, release stress, and increase energy level.
- Instructors with over 10 years of experience.
- Equipment provided.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Nov 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between: Aug 12, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. For classes, bookings are subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 7.30am – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- For class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- First session must be redeemed by Nov 21, 2012.
- 1-month access calculated from redemption of first session.
- Max. 20 students per class.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 17 years and above only.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed together for the first visit.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Valid at My Yoga Sanctuary: http://gr.pn/yogasanctuary / 019-343 0682 (Call Tue – Sun: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Visit http://gr.pn/yogasanctuary and register for a free account.
- Check available class schedules on the “Classes” tab.
- Reserve chosen classes with online booking, phone calls, or email.
Ways to achieve enlightenment include bringing bodies, spirits, and dress sizes to one. Today’s Groupon stays firm with unlimited access to fitness classes at My Yoga Sanctuary in Petaling Jaya. Choose from:
- Unlimited access to all classes for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM198
- Unlimited access to all classes for 2 people for RM58 instead of RM396 (only RM29 per person)
- Aerobic Dance
- Gym ball
Unleash unlimited amounts of energy and oms with one-month exertions at various fitness classes. Under the watchful wing of proficient instructors, participants effectively stretch, dance, and prowl to the burning rhythm of newfound peace and dead calories. Assortments of bendy yoga, flexible aerobics, balancing gym balls, and aligning pilates classes add variety to workouts as favourite regimes are revisited without judgment from given equipment or newfound friends.
Equipment will be provided, but participants are advised to bring their own yoga mat.
Phone: 019-343 0682 (Call Tue – Sun: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays)