[47% Off] Strawberry & Ice Cream Funnel Cake + 4 Filled Churros for 2 People for RM15 instead of RM28.50. Only RM7.50 per person
- Strawberry fruit conserve and ice cream funnel cake, and 4 filled churros for 2 people.
- Light and crispy, 5-inch diameter beehive-like cake.
- 4 choices of churros, a Spanish pastry-based snack, to choose from.
- Fillings include chocolate, strawberry jam, blueberry jam, and dulce de leche.
- Includes RM2 cash voucher for any purchase during the same visit.
- Redemption period: Oct 1, 2012 – Oct 31, 2012.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many. Groupons cannot be combined.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in and takeaway.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Molten Lava: 03-7725 1777 (Call 10am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Desserts are best eaten after meals, when watching movies, and whenever one feels deserted. Feel better with today’s Groupon: for RM15, you get a strawberry fruit conserve and ice cream funnel cake and four filled churros for two people (RM28.50 total value) from Molten Lava in One Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya.
Each group of 2 people gets:
Dining duos stop to indulge sweet cravings with funnel cakes and filled churros in between shopping frenzies and movie marathons. Topped with strawberry fruit conserve and ice cream, light and crispy beehive-like cakes present heavenly combinations of frosty and flaming textures all the way from Pennsylvania, USA. Originating from Spain, churros come with various fillings such as chocolate, strawberry jam, and dulce de leche for individuals with eclectic appetites and expert tongues.
Customers also get a RM2 cash voucher for any purchase on the same visit.
Molten Lava does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-7725 1777 (Call 10am – 9pm daily)
Strawberry and Ice Cream Funnel Cake for Strawberry lovers! They just have to serve it so prettily! Makes you salivate by just looking at it. – May 15, 2010.
Churros and funnel cake looks delicious, and after biting into them, I would say it tastes as delicious as it looks. – Aug 1, 2011
This small store serves interesting Churros - that Spanish deep fried snack one can never get enough. Best thing about these "doughnuts", like some term them, are they're made fresh and as and when you order them. Crisp on the outside, these were nice on their own sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or dipped in molten chocolate lava. – Jun 30, 2009.