[Up to 60% Off] Record & Transfer HD Video Instantly: Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5K HD Camcorder from RM278. 1-year warranty. Nationwide Delivery Available
- Digital video camcorder with 1920 x 1080 HD recording and 5MP still images.
- Swivel lens and 360° panoramic recording with 360 Video Lens VCL-BPP1.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Comes in blue, pink, violet, or white.
- 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects.
- Redemption period: Apr 30, 2012 – May 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 29, 2012 – May 29, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 11am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Online redemption strictly between Apr 16, 2012 – Apr 29, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Valid at Maju Junction Mall: 03-2692 9166 (Call 11am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- For pick-ups, call 03-2692 9166 min. 1 day prior visit to make a booking.
- For deliveries, fill in this form (http://gr.pn/CWSonyBloggie) by Apr 29, 2012.
- You will receive a pop-up confirmation.
- Deliveries begin May 2, 2012. You will receive your product within 14 working days.
Memories fail from being saturated, much like sponges or cups of cocoa which refuse more cocoa. Today’s Groupon makes up for human fallibility with a Sony Bloggie MHS-PM5K HD camcorder from CamWorld in Maju Junction Mall. Choose from:
- Pick-up: camcorder for RM278 instead of RM699
- Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia (RM10 value) + camcorder (RM699 value) for RM288 instead of RM709
- Delivery to East Malaysia (RM15 value) + camcorder (RM699 value) for RM293 instead of RM714
- Model: MHS-PM5K
- Dimensions: 15 cm (H) x 10 cm (W) x 4 cm (L)
- Packaging: 17 cm (H) x 14 cm (W) x 5 cm (L)
- Colour: Blue, pink, violet, or white
- 270° swivel lens
- 360° panoramic recording with 360 Video Lens VCL-BPP1.
- Recording resolution: 1920 x 1080 HD
- Effective pixel: Approx. 5 Megapixels (still images), approx. 2 Megapixels (1080 30P)
- Still: JPEG Exif ver. 2.21, DCF compliant
- Movie: MPEG4‑AVC / H.264 (.MP4) compliant
- Power: Rechargeable battery pack NP-BK1, 3.6V
- Power consumption: 1.9 W (1280 × 720 30P)
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects
- Rechargeable battery pack NP-BK1
- AV connecting cable (Sony Corporation 1-823-156-)
- USB connection support cable (1) (Sony Corporation 1-836-378-)
- 360 Video Lens VCL-BPP1
- 360 Video Lens Pouch
- Memory card (“Memory Stick PRO Duo” media 4 GB)
- Wrist strap
- PMB software, including “PMB Help”
- Bloggie handbook (PDF)
- Instruction manual
- Important notice
Camcorders capture otherwise forgotten memories of vacations and spontaneous daily occurrences with HD capabilities and 5MP still shots within blue, pink, violet, or white casings. Swivel lenses rotate up to 270 degrees; recording various angles, self-portraits, and stalking subjects while included lens attachments enable 360-degree panoramic capturing. Storing occasions within memory sticks and standard SD cards, cameras also come with quick transferring capabilities for easy uploads on the go while USB cables take over in the presence of computers.
Phone: 03-7949 0888 (Call 11am – 8pm daily).
The zoom, face recognition and anti-shake functions only work at the lower resolution too, so 1080 is best reserved for situations where the camera is still. The internal microphone makes ambient noise sound tinny, but dialogue is refreshingly clear, so interviews made in Full HD mode are actually very impressive. – Feb 22, 2010.
– Jim Hill
Also, the lens can be rotated 270 degrees, and this makes it possible to swivel it around and deliver your own piece (or video blog) to camera; great for state-of-the-nation addresses and grumpy rants. The MHS-PM5K bloggie also offers the opportunity for quick and easy online sharing of movies and stills. – Mar 17, 2012.
– Rob Hull
I wound up going to a local theme park for the day, to finally get some shots and video, and was very pleased on how the camera worked. It has a face stabilizer, and motion stabilizer, which is a plus. The sound comes out really good, doesn't sound like your in a barrel talking, like some can sound. – Jul 12, 2010.
– Samantha Houk