[Up to 65% Off] 3-hour Hands-on Mooncake Making Workshop. Choose to learn Traditional OR Crystal Skin (RM99) / Both (RM180) Mooncakes. From RM90 per workshop. Uses Halal Ingredients
- 3-hour hands-on mooncake making workshop
- Choose to learn traditional, crystal skin, or both types of mooncakes.
- Make Shanghai lotus, dragon fruit, chocolate mooncakes and more.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Professional chef with over 27 years of experience throughout Southeast Asia.
- Take home freshly-made mooncakes.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2012 – Sep 23, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 10, 2012 – Sep 18, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates and times, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal ingredients.
- Min. 5, max. 30 participants per workshop.
- Valid for customers aged 16 and above only.
- Participants should bring own containers to bring home freshly made mooncakes.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Levain de Pastry: 03-8733 9727 / 019-669 9932 (Call 10am – 7pm daily, not including public holidays).
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While some ancient legends have been disproved, some are still shrouded in mystery like the Loch Ness monster and the truth of one’s paternal origin. Today’s Groupon tells a more likely story with a three-hour hands-on traditional, crystal skin, or both mooncake making workshop for 1 person at Levain de Pastry in Kajang. Choose from:
- Traditional mooncake workshop for RM99 instead of RM260
- Crystal skin mooncake workshop for RM99 instead of RM260
- Traditional and crystal skin mooncake workshop for RM180 instead of RM520 (only RM90 per workshop)
- Shanghai lotus mooncake
- White lotus mooncake
- Chocolate mooncake with filling
Crystal skin mooncake:
- Dragon fruit mooncake
- Peppermint chocolate mooncake
- Pandan lotus mooncake
Inspired by cakes and legends of the moon, eager participants sit through a three-hour hands-on mooncake making workshop, as a professional chef shares baking tips and mooncake history. Students may choose to learn traditional or crystal skin cakes while the more adventurous take on both types, learning to make Shanghai lotus, dragon fruit, chocolate mooncakes and more. With provisions and ingredients supplied, fast learners grasp mooncake making theories before bringing home freshly-made goods and farfetched fiction.
- Sep 18, 2012 (Tue) 10.30am – 1.30pm
- Sep 22, 2012 (Sat) 10.30am – 1.30pm
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) 10.30am – 1.30pm
Crystal skin mooncake:
- Sep 18, 2012 (Tue) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Sep 22, 2012 (Sat) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Sep 23, 2012 (Sun) 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Participants should bring their own containers to take home freshly made mooncakes. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03-8733 9727 / 019-669 9932 (Call 10am – 7pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Levain De Pastry Sdn Bhd