[Up to 64% Off] 3.5-hr Hands-on Bread, Bun & Muffin Baking Workshop for 1 (RM99) / 2 (RM180) People. From RM90 per person
- 3.5-hour hands-on bread, bun, and muffin baking workshop.
- Learn to bake 13 types of breads and buns, and 2 types of muffins.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Take home handmade food.
- Chef with more than 25 years of experience.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 9, 2012 – Aug 31, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal ingredients.
- Min. 3, max. 30 participants per workshop.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Participants should bring own container to take home breads, buns, and muffins.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Levain de Pastry: 03- 8733 9727 / 019-6699 932 (Call 10am – 7pm daily)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Homemade food always tastes better with family recipes, secret ingredients, and compliments. Today’s Groupon takes up truthful tributes with a 3.5-hour hands-on bread, bun, and muffin baking workshop at Levain de Pastry in Kajang. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM99 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM180 instead of RM500 (only RM90 per person)
- Bake 13 types of breads and buns:
- Spring onion, chunky mod, cheese stick, mayo floss, Mexicano, red bean, cranberry cheese, sweet potato, pumpkin, tuna, green tea walnut, red bean banana, and hot dog
- Bake 2 types of muffins:
- Apple cinnamon and chocolate walnut
Channel inner chefs and hidden desires as budding bakers attend three-and-a-half-hour workshops to acquire kitchen skills and matronly advices. Hands transform dough and water into 12 types of artisan breads and buns, along with apple cinnamon, chocolate walnut, and imaginary muffins. While ingredients and cooking equipment are provided, participants are encouraged to bring containers to store handmade masterpieces and excess drools.
- Sep 1, 2012 (Sat) 10.30am – 2pm (FULL)
- Sep 2, 2012 (Sun) 10.30am – 2pm (FULL)
- Sep 5, 2012 (Wed) 10.30am – 2pm
- Sep 8, 2012 (Sat) 10.30am – 2pm
- Sep 9, 2012 (Sun) 10.30am – 2pm
Participants should bring their own container to take home handmade food. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03- 8733 9727 / 019-6699 932 (Call 10am – 7pm daily)