[Up to 51% Off] Steamed Pork and Yam + Chinese Sausage with Steamed Chicken and Black Fungus + Green Vegetables + Soup at Le Porc Dor Restaurant for 2 (RM19) / 4 (RM28) People. From RM7 per person
- Chinese cuisine for 2 or 4 people.
- Dishes include steamed pork slice and yam, Chinese sausages with steamed chicken and fungus, and green vegetables.
- 8 soup options: pepper pork stomach soup, herbal chicken soup, winter melon barley soup, and more
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 1, 2012 – Aug 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 12, 2012 – Jul 31, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing allowed.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Le Porc Dor Restaurant: 03-7971 7595 / 012-465 4147 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
The art of eating can be found in the skilful use of utensils, chewing techniques, and directions to the art gallery. Today’s Groupon cuts corners with Chinese cuisines at Le Porc Dor in Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM19 instead of RM32 (only RM9.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM28 instead of RM57 (only RM7 per person)
Famished bands of two or four settle behind table tops bearing Chinese cuisine cravings and chopsticks as eyes feast on diverse dishes of pork slices with yam, sausages with steamed chicken and fungus, and more. Parched tongues await streams of savoury concoctions as appetites decide between eight soup options including pepper pork stomach soup, herbal chicken soup, winter melon barley soup, and more. Concluding dining escapades, patrons may admire oriental settings as mobile companions fill up on Wi-Fi rays.
Customers may request for additional rice at a surcharge of RM2 per bowl.
Phone: 03-7971 7595 / 012-465 4147 (Call Mon – Fri: 10am – 9pm daily)
Chinese sausages with steamed chicken and black fungus
Steamed pork slices with yam
Winter vege steamed pork
Ask a Question