Premium Health Test Package at Kuala Lumpur HeartCare for RM350. Over 30 Tests: Blood, Stress, ECG, Chest X-ray, Renal and More
- Premium health test package for over 30 elements.
- Includes blood and urine tests for early discovery of disorders.
- Chest X-rays analyse chest walls, thoraxes, lungs, heart, and more.
- ECG measures heartbeat rate and regularity.
- Treadmill stress test measures heart’s ability to respond to external stresses.
- Immediate report for ECG and stress test. Remaining reports ready in 24 hours.
- Redemption period: Jul 19, 2012 – Sep 19, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 2, 2012 – Sep 16, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 10 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Customers required to fast from food and liquids 12 hours before health tests. Only intake of plain water is permitted.
- Mild bruising may occur.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Kuala Lumpur HeartCare: 03-2785 1957 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- KKLIU: 0822/2012/I
Wellbeing of bodies is measured by the frequency of beating hearts, blinking eyes, and physical comparisons to paper quality. Today’s Groupon reports on the thick and thin in sickness and health: for RM350, you get premium health test package with over 30 tests from Kuala Lumpur HeartCare at Plaza Sentral, Kuala Lumpur. Package includes:
- Blood tests, urine tests and chest X-rays (30 minutes)
- Treadmill stress test and ECG (30 – 45 minutes)
Place bodies through thorough health tests and assessments as screeners watch out for by-products of daily food intake, liquid consumption, and gym routines or lack thereof. Patients offer blood and urine droplets for close perusal while chest X-rays examine chest walls, thoraxes, lungs, hearts, and relationship breakdowns. Completing tests, electrodes attach to epidermises as electrocardiographies measure heartbeat rates and regularity, before hearts give way to treadmill tests to size up response abilities and bravado.
Customers required to fast from food and liquids 12 hours before health tests. Only intake of plain water is permitted.
Phone: 03-2785 1957 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm, not including public holidays).
Facebook: Kuala Lumpur HeartCare (KLHC)