[Up to 65% Off] Steamboat and BBQ Set + Drinks + Dessert at Hakka Yuen Restaurant for 2 (RM18) / 4 (RM28) People. From RM7 per person
- Steamboat and BBQ set with portions for 2 or 4 people.
- Refillable and mixable clear and tom yam soup.
- Feast on chicken, squid, quail eggs, fried bean curd, and more.
- Includes iced lemon tea and ice cream.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Redemption period: Oct 29, 2012 – Dec 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Oct 17, 2012 – Dec 28, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 6 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 10.30pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Hakka Yuen Restaurant: 012-298 3105 / 012-369 7823 / 03-9133 3115 (Call Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 10.30pm (including selected public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Meal for 2 people for RM18 instead of RM40 (only RM9 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM28 instead of RM80 (only RM7 per person)
Each group of 2 people gets:
Set in the suburbs of Cheras, the authentic Hakka establishment lures patrons in to satisfy culinary cravings with steamboat and barbeque sets, with choices of refillable clear and tom yam soup for picky broth lovers. Tuck into pieces of prawn, chicken, and squid, or embrace herbivorous natures by feeding on fried bean curd, bihun, and seasonal vegetables. Staunch fish lovers opt for chikuwa, handmade fish noodles, and fish cakes before gulping down food and egos with ice lemon tea and ice cream servings.
Phone: 012-298 3105 / 012-369 7823 / 03-9133 3115 (Call Mon – Wed, Fri – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 5pm – 10.30pm (including selected public holidays).
Most of their dishes that I've tried were pretty good and definitely will return to sample the other popular Hakka dishes. – Dec 26, 2010