[Up to 41% Off] Authentic Chinese Meal at Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant. Choose 6-Course Meal for 6 People (RM98) / 8-Course Meal for 10 People (RM158). From RM15.80 per person
- 6-course or 8-course authentic Chinese meal for 6 or 10 people.
- Choose from assam steamed grass carp, claypot stewed pork knuckle, kam hiong style tiger prawns, and more.
- Soup: Japanese seaweed with egg soup, bitter gourd with egg soup or salted vegetable with beancurd soup.
- Dessert: Chilled longan with seaweed or Chinese homemade dessert.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining.
- Redemption period: Apr 24, 2012 – Jun 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 16, 2012 – Jun 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 2.30pm / 6pm – 10.30pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant: 03-7982 6155 (call: PENDING)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, good food, and good food in his stomach. Today’s Groupon utilises proven methods with an authentic Chinese meal for six or eight people, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at Golden Sun Seafood Restaurant in Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 6-course meal for 6 people for RM98 instead of RM160 (only RM16.30 per person)
- 8-course meal for 10 people for RM158 instead of RM266 (only RM15.80 per person)
Waiters and chefs alike usher in friends of six or strangers of ten into sleek surroundings armed with forks, knives and appetites before ready-made table tops. As meal courses of six or eight are packed with selections from fish, prawn, chicken, pork, vegetables, beancurd or egg categories, eager eaters decide desired dishes before sinking teeth into food and food from the next table. Steaming soups soon make their way to munching mouths, accompanied by sweet servings before diners depart fulfilled, full and filled.
Phone: 03-7982 6155