[Up to 76% Off] Cosmetic Laser Scar Removal Package: Remove Tattoos + Reduce Birthmarks, Scars, & Rough Skin. Choose Face, Arms, Legs, OR Body. For 1 (RM110) / 2 (RM190) Body Parts. From RM95 per body part. For men / women
- Removes tattoos and reduces birthmarks, scars, and rough skin, as well as heals skin.
- Swift treatment that is safe and mostly painless.
- Choose face, arms, legs or body.
- Uses professional CO2 and Q Switched laser machines.
- Laser cosmetic therapist with up to 20 years of experience.
- Top up RM20 per skin tag or mole removal (approx. 1mm).
- Compulsory medication is available for purchase from RM10 – RM40.
- Redemption period: Aug 30, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 21, 2012 – Nov 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 2pm – 7pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Vouchers can be combined to use on different body parts.
- Treated body parts should not be exposed to water for 3 – 5 days depending on skin condition.
- Known side effects may include redness, peeling and dryness.
- Scars should not be larger than 6sqcm on both arms, both legs, or other body parts.
- Treatment is not applicable for private areas.
- Valid for all skin types.
- Customers aged 18 and below require parental supervision.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Valid at FuLaser: 03-2141 8251 (Call 2pm – 7pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While aesthetic measures may remove scars, one does not simply forget the price one has to pay in shopping spree struggles. Today’s Groupon makes a mark with a cosmetic laser scar removal package from FuLaser in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 body part for RM110 instead of RM400
- 2 body parts for RM190 instead of RM800 (only RM95 per part)
Approximately 40-minute package includes:
- Painkiller application
- Laser treatment on scars not bigger than 6sqcm on body part selected (10 minutes per part)
- Medication and bandage application
- Follow-up consultation sessions
After skin analysis by expert cosmetic therapists, haggard humans place aging skins and battle wounds under bright beams to reduce scars and rough surfaces, simultaneously healing skin and crooked smiles. With swift rectification from professional laser machines, treatments are safe and mostly painless when coming into contact with faces, arms, legs, or bodies. Patrons may top up RM20 per skin tag or mole removal (approx. 1mm) and acquire medications ranging from RM10 – RM40 to sustain smooth skin and sideway smiles.
Treated body parts should not be exposed to water for 3 – 5 days depending on healing abilities. Side effects may include redness, peeling and dryness. Not suitable for pregnant women.
Phone: 03-2141 8251 (Call 2pm – 7pm daily)
Facebook: Laser Therapy Malaysia