[50% Off] Mexican Meal for up to 4 People at Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar, The Gardens Mall: Chicken Fajitas + Short Ribs + Sharing Platter + Soup + Dessert for RM120 instead of RM239. From RM30 per person. Pork-free. Limited Groupons
- Mexican meal for 4 people.
- Sharing platter of calamari rings, jalapeno poppers, and sopes de frijol.
- Main course: chicken fajitas and costilla asada.
- Includes soup and Mexican doughnuts.
- Air-conditioned indoor and al fresco dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 19, 2012 – Dec 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 15, 2012 – Nov 28, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11am – 9.30pm daily (not including Fridays after 6pm, eve of public holidays and public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Limit 1 Groupon voucher per table.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Groupon not valid with on-going promotions, discounts, and free drinks on Ladies' Night.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar: 03-2201 2893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-2201 2893 by Nov 28, 2012, indicate you're a Groupon customer and provide your:
- Groupon voucher code
Spices easily turn home-cooked dishes from bland to delicious, without the hassle of marinating food overnight or marrying master chefs. Walk down the food aisle with today’s Groupon: for RM120, you get a Mexican meal (RM239 value) at Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar in The Gardens Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
Meal for up to 4 people includes:
Satisfying four tummies, hungry patrons ravish Mexican dishes as flavours and spices leap from main courses of chicken fajitas and short ribs. Patrons then admire rustic wooden panels and hanging sombreros while equal minds share platters of fried squid rings, jalapeno poppers, sopes de frijol, and conversations. As throats crave thirst quenchers, mouths surrender to chicken soups and cinnamon-laced desserts before rethinking dietary options and exercise plans.
Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 03-2201 2893 (Call 11am – 10pm daily)
Fresca Mexican Kitchen & Bar has been featured in New Straits Times.
I have never tried ribs in Mexican style as by presentation itself it had won our heart over. Extra marks for It as it smells so good that I have to swallow my saliva. Cutting of it was easy as it was so soft just by using fork able to cut it thru. Well marinated till the whole meat is flavourful and grill to perfection that did not make the edge burn yet its juicy – highly recommended! – Jul 4, 2012
The Jalapeno Poppers come perfectly coated in breadcrumbs, deep fried with an abundance of cheese inside. It comes in a small fish of 4 pieces of poppers and some mysterious but delicious dips of something with corn in it. Very nice. – Jun 16, 2012
Sopa de Fideo – This is a simple yet delicious chicken soup with angelhair noodles. Love the taste and it is a comfort food for all ages. – Jul 30, 2012