[Up to 53% Off] 2.5-hr Weekend Hands-on Hokkaido Cake Baking Workshop for 1 (RM128) / 2 (RM236) People. From RM118 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2.5-hour weekend hands on Hokkaido cake making classes.
- Popular Japanese dessert: chiffon cupcakes with custard filling.
- Learn 3 types of Hokkaido cake: green tea, chocolate, and original.
- Take home freshly made cakes.
- Complimentary gift bag provided.
- Equipment and Halal ingredients provided.
- Redemption period: Oct 6, 2012 – Oct 7, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 19, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates and time, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- For customers aged 12 and above only.
- Halal ingredients.
- Ingredients and equipment provided.
- Workshops will be conducted in English or Malay depending on majority preference.
- Participants should bring their own containers to bring home freshly baked cakes.
- Min. 10, max. 40 participants per workshop.
- Valid at Food Recipes Cooking Club: 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 or email email@example.com by Sep 30, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Preferred workshop date
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon (email only)
Like baking, working requires minimal usage of brains and ample ways to dream up creativity given nobody gets caught sleeping on the job. Today’s Groupon improves techniques with a 2.5-hr weekend hands-on Hokkaido cake baking workshop at Food Recipes Cooking Club in The Strand, Kota Damansara. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM128 instead of RM250
- Workshop for 2 people for RM236 instead of RM500 (only RM118 per person)
Blooming bakers and eating enthusiasts alike seek fresh pastures with 2.5-hour hands-on workshops designed to aid hands in the making of Hokkaido cakes. Fashion fresh clouds of chiffon cupcakes infused with custard fillings as final touches include wisps of icing sugar and whispers of approval from patient teachers. Turning in provided equipment, freshly finished cakes are taken home with complimentary gift bags to be made bounty for obedient family members and guests.
Learn how to bake:
- Green tea Hokkaido Cake
- Chocolate Hokkaido Cake
- Original Hokkaido Cake
Class schedule (choose 1):
- Oct 6, 2012 (Sat) 10am – 12.30pm
- Oct 6, 2012 (Sat) 2pm – 4.30pm
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 10am – 12.30pm
- Oct 7, 2012 (Sun) 2pm – 4.30pm
Workshops will be conducted in English or Malay depending on majority preference. Participants should bring their own containers to bring home freshly baked cakes. Ingredients are Halal.
Phone: 03-6142 6714 / 03-6142 6713 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47810