[Up to 45% Off] International Buffet + Free Flow of Drinks for 1 Person at Checkers Café, Dorsett Regency KL. Choose Weekday Lunch (RM45) / Weekend High Tea (RM48). Halal. Limited Groupons
- Wide spread of international and local dishes.
- Weekday lunch buffet includes smoked fish, fresh oysters, tom yam seabass, pasta, dim sum, and more.
- Weekend high tea buffet includes apam balik, crispy white fish, salmon fish head, sandwiches, Irish stew, and more.
- Free flow of drinks and desserts.
- Children aged 3 and below dine for free.
- Air-conditioned dining space in a 4-star hotel.
- Redemption period: Sep 17, 2012 – Nov 17, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 8, 2012 – Nov 14, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Weekday lunch valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 2.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Weekend high tea valid Sat – Sun: 12pm – 4pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Sep 17, 2012, Oct 26, 2012, Nov 13, 2012 and Nov 15, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 100 Groupon customers for high tea buffet per day.
- Max. 20 Groupon customers for lunch buffet per day.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 4 – 12 years old dine at RM38 nett per head.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Dorsett Regency: 03-2716 1000 ext. 188 (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like spelling bees, buffet dining requires memorising names, builds fast tongues, and breeds competitive sportsmen. Today’s Groupon dines with champions with an international buffet with free flow of drinks (RM70 value) with service charges and Government tax (RM11.20 value) at Checkers Café, Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Weekday lunch buffet for RM45 instead of RM81.20
- Weekend high tea buffet for RM48 instead of RM81.20
Lunch buffet menu includes:
High tea buffet menu includes:
Only a pigeon away from the bustling rhythm of city life and growling tummies, hungry hordes delight in lavish air-conditioned spaces at a four-star hotel. Buffet lunches serve hearty heaps of mains including pasta, dim sum, and more while lighter luxuries are found with high tea buffets offering sandwiches, stews, and more. Finish filling energy levels and pants sizes with decadent desserts such as cakes, ice cream, and chocolate fountains before toasting to successful quests over free flows of drinks.