[Up to 51% Off] Singapore: Admission to Singapore Flyer + Journey of Dreams + Choice of 2 Add-ons for 1 (RM98) / 2 (RM188) People
- Admission tickets to Singapore Flyer, Journey of Dream, and 2 add-ons featuring various Singapore attractions or food and beverage outlets.
- Singapore Flyer features the world’s largest observation wheel offering panoramic views of Marina Bay, Singapore River, Raffles Place, and more.
- Journey of Dreams is a multimedia showcase of Singapore and Singapore Flyer’s history, culture, and concepts within 7 galleries.
- Includes choice of 2 add-ons for a variety of attractions and food and beverage outlets in Singapore, like Singapore XD theatre, combat skirmish, the Maritime Experiential Museum, and Popeye’s Chicken.
- Redemption / collection period: Sep 14, 2012 – Nov 10, 2012.
- Valid (for collection): Mon – Sat: 10am – 7pm (not including eve of regional public holidays, and public holidays).
- Singapore Flyer and Journey of Dreams admission valid 8.30am – 6pm daily (including public holidays). For admission to add-on attractions, call to enquire.
- Singapore Flyer and Journey of Dreams last admission: 5.30pm.
- Advance reservation is required for Song of the Sea upon redemption (subject to availability).
- Advance reservation is required for Captain Explorer DUKW Tour upon redemption (subject to availability).
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon valid for admission for 1 person only, but is transferrable and may be redeemed over a period of several days.
- Children aged 2 and below: free of charge.
- Groupon for 2 people must be collected and redeemed at the same time.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Cebu Air Travel & Tours: +65 6235 2328 (Call Mon – Sat: 9.30am – 7pm, not including eve of regional public holidays and public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Admission to Singapore Flyer.
- Admission to Journey of Dreams.
- Choice of 2 add-ons. Refer below write-up on the deal page for full list of available add-ons.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to Singapore.
HOW IT WORKS
- Present printed Groupon voucher at Cebu Air Travel & Tours office at No. 304, Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65, 238863 Singapore to collect admission tickets by Nov 10, 2012.
Epiphany may be found during sunsets at the beach, at the bottom of a peanut butter jar, or after ‘epipetalous’ in the dictionary. Today’s Groupon seeks inspired answers with admission to Singapore Flyer, Journey of Dreams, and a choice of two add-ons from Cebu Air Travel & Tours in Singapore. Choose from the following options:
- Package for 1 person for RM98 instead of RM193
- Package for 2 people for RM188 instead of RM386 (only RM94 per person)
Add-ons (choose 1 from each category):
- Admission to Song of the Sea (SGD10 value). Valid at 8.40pm. Advance reservation is required upon redemption (subject to availability)
- Admission to the Maritime Experiential Museum (SGD5 value)
- SGD10 cash voucher for Popeye’s Chicken. Valid at Singapore Flyer outlet only
- SGD10 cash voucher for Ramen Ten @ Far East & Clementi Branch only
- SGD5 cash voucher for Papitto Gelato Ice Cream. Valid at Vivo City Branch only
- Combat Skirmish (SGD18 value)
- Skyline Luge Sentosa (SGD12.50 value)
- Singapore XD Theatre (SGD20 value). Height requirement of 1.5m imposed and valid till 6pm only @ Singapore Flyer
- 2 rounds of GoGreen Segway Eco Adventure (SGD24 value)
- Captain Explorer DUKW Tour (SGD29.90 value) Advance reservation is required upon redemption (subject to availability)
- Funvee Open Top Bus (SGD19.90 value)
- Singapore River Cruise (SGD15 value)
- Tiger Sky Tower (SGD15 value)
- Full-day use of Skyride (SGD14 value)
Aerial views of migratory birds, jet planes, and alien space crafts are emulated within Singapore’s largest observation wheel, as folks experience what privileged hamsters feel in their high-rise city cages. Stumbling into a multimedia showcase at Journey of Dreams, dazed folks enjoy digital displays flirting and flitting in technologically boosted performances within seven different galleries. Eager travellers delegate between a choice of two add-ons for various attractions or food and beverage outlets to complete family albums of fun times and failed mimes.
Nearby places of interest
- Orchard Road
- Marina Bay
- Sentosa beach
- Chinatown, Little India, and Arab Street.
- Singapore River
- Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park, and Botanical Gardens
- National Museum of Singapore
- Various restaurants, bars, and clubs.
Singapore Flyer is ranked 17th out of 310 attractions in Singapore on TripAdvisor.
Good value with great view and atmosphere - very spacious and clean cabin. The ride was smooth and you can enjoy the view with the assistance from the introduction by the PA system. – Sep 8, 2012.
It was a great experience to take the flyer. So beautiful up in the cabin, can take many pictures and sight seeing. – Sep 8, 2012
it was brillant ,the views from it were fantastic,the other facilities of the place were good as well,the gardens were so peaceful, - Sep 6, 2012