[33% Off] 8-Course Seafood Meal at Causeway Bay Spicy Crab for 10 People for RM348 instead of RM522.50. Only RM34.80 per person. HK Garlic and Chilli Crab, Steamed Coral Trout, Fried Squid, and more
- Shortlisted in the Best Seafood Restaurant category in the Time Out KL Food Awards 2011.
- 8-course seafood meal for 10 people.
- Includes HK garlic and chilli crabs, fried squids, steamed coral trout, fresh clams, and more.
- Choice of fried pork ribs, Sze Chuan style spicy chicken, or chicken with spring onions.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Air-conditioned indoor dining space.
- Redemption period: May 28, 2012 – Jul 5, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 25, 2012 – Jun 30, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Lunch valid Mon, Wed – Sun: 12pm – 3pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Dinner valid Mon, Wed – Fri at 6pm – 11pm (including selected public holidays, call to enquire).
- Closed on Tuesdays.
- Last order: Lunch: 2pm / Dinner: 10pm.
- Not valid on Jun 17, 2012 (Father’s Day).
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon voucher per table. All diners must be seated at the same table.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Causeway Bay Spicy Crab reserves the right to reschedule booking dates with 1 day prior notice if landed supply is not sufficient.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Causeway Bay Spicy Crab (email@example.com).
- Enquiries: 03-6205 2280 (Call Mon, Wed – Sun: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days in advance and provide your:
- Contact number
- Preferred date and time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 working day.
Food from the sea is the result of hard work from fishermen, advancements in fisheries, and effective rain dances. Tango on tongues with today’s Groupon: for RM348, you get an 8-course seafood meal for 10 people (RM522.50 value) from Causeway Bay Spicy Crab at Desa Sri Hartamas.
Each meal contains:
Crabs step aside from sea home grounds to kitchens as chefs adept in authentic Hong Kong ‘Typhoon Shelter’ cooking styles infuse garlic with chilli to deliver bastions of aroma and taste. Patrons choose between fried pork ribs with honey and garlic, Sze Chuan style chicken, or chicken with spring onions, while tucking in on fried squids with salted duck eggs. Conclude meals and appetites with steamed sea prawns and Australian coral trouts as diners enjoy conversations in air-conditioned dining spaces and safe havens.
Phone: 03-6205 2280 (Call 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 11pm daily)
Crabs covered in a mountain of crunchy fried garlic, very aromatic and tasty! You can choose the level of spiciness that you’d like your crabs to be. We had it medium spicy which I thought was not very spicy (according to our Malaysian tastebuds) but a safe level to order. You can’t have it TOO spicy, else the taste and flavours of other spices would be drowned out. – Sep 9, 2010.
The gigantic crab’s covered with almost one whole pound of garlic with a bit of chili for that spicy kick. The crab was delicious, and the fried garlic positively addictive! – Aug 31, 2010.
What you see is alot and i mean ALOT of garlic being used in the dish and is done Hong Kong style. In essence, this totally masks whatever it is being cooked but it rock my socks off. For those who wants to eat their crabs for their pure fresh flavour, i spotted another more common Hong Kong style which is stir fry with ginger and onions or "geung chung". – Aug 11, 2010.
– "Joe" who is constantly craving