[49% Off] 3-hour Weekend Hands-on Dessert Workshop: Learn to Bake Hazelnut Hokkaido Cake + Profiteroles + Chocolate Éclairs for RM128 instead of RM250
- 3-hour weekend hands-on dessert workshop.
- Learn how to make hazelnut Hokkaido cake, profiteroles, and chocolate éclairs.
- Bring home 6 pieces of Hokkaido cake, profiteroles, and chocolate éclairs.
- Hat, ingredients, tools and recipe provided.
- Conducted by experienced chefs trained in Taiwan.
- Redemption period: May 19, 2012 – May 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 13, 2012 – May 23, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of class dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Halal ingredients.
- Students are required to bring their own apron, notebook, stationery, calculator and container to take home baked goods.
- Min. 35, max. 50 students per workshop. 3 students per group per workstation.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Butter and Olive Baking Academy: 03-8068 6249 / 016-215 3351 (Call 10am – 6pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
According to historians, the art of cooking only began at the beginning of time when humans developed time telling capabilities. Preserve age old tradition with today’s Groupon: for RM128, you get a 3-hour hands-on dessert workshop at Butter and Olive Baking Academy in Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor (RM250 value).
- May 19, 2012 (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- May 20, 2012 (Sun) 9.30am – 12.30pm / 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- May 26, 2012 (Sat) 2pm – 5pm
- May 27, 2012 (Sun) 9.30am – 12.30pm / 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Inspired by sweet senses, baby bakers settle behind baking stations to undergo a three-hour dessert-baking drill to learn the arts of hazelnut Hokkaido cake, profiteroles, chocolate éclairs, and punctuality. Prepped with appropriate attires, bake masters impart knowledge, recipes, and motivational speeches as students take on culinary courses before bringing home six pieces of each artwork to store in fridges for dinner guests and midnight consumptions.
While cooking tools, recipes and Halal ingredients are provided, students are required to bring their own apron, notebook, stationery, calculator and containers to take home baked goods.
Phone: 03-8068 6249 / 016-215 3351 (Call 10am – 6pm daily)
Facebook: Butter Olive
Pictures are for illustration purposes. Only hazelnut flavour is taught.
Ask a Question