[Up to 80% Off] Real-Life English Language Course for All Levels. Ideal for Adults and Working Professionals. For 1 (RM180) / 2 (RM320) / 5 (RM600) People. From RM120 per person. Approved and Certified by MOE
- Six 90-minute English language classes for all levels.
- Inclusive of free placement test and materials.
- Learn pronunciation and intonation when conversing and expressing thoughts.
- TESOL and TESL-certified experienced teachers.
- Approved and certified by the Ministry of Education (MOE).
- Suitable for adults and working professionals.
- Redemption period: May 22, 2012 – Jul 6, 2012.
- Placement tests must be done between Apr 23, 2012 – May 18, 2012.
- Bookings for placement tests must be done between Apr 15, 2012 – May 14, 2012.
- Min. 4 days prior booking required for placement tests. Bookings subject to availability.
- For full class schedule, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Min. 5, max. 25 students per class.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For first-time customers aged 20 and above only.
- Students are not allowed to join a course in the middle of an intake.
- Missed classes not replaceable. Classes on public holidays will be replaced on another date.
- Students must bring stationery.
- Valid at Brillington Language Centre: email@example.com / 03-4251 6693 (Call Mon – Fri: 1pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03-4251 6693 by May 14, 2012 to make bookings for placement tests. Provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- IC / Passport number
- Preferred date and time of placement test
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- After placement tests, select your preferred class option at Brillington Language Centre.
When in a foreign country, asking where the toilet is consists of pointing at phrasebooks, toilet papers, and wet patches on pants. Today’s Groupon keeps bladders from imploding with an English language course from Brillington Language Centre in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- 1 person: English language course for RM180 instead of RM600
- 2 people: English language course for RM320 instead of RM1,200 (only RM160 per person)
- 5 people: English language course for RM600 instead of RM3,000 (only RM120 per person)
Assessed for approximately an hour, newbies are tested on listening, speaking, writing, reading, and tongue twisting skills before students are streamlined into appropriate class levels. Learn to converse with peers and professionals in almost perfect English as learners improve pronunciation, intonation, and high-pitched yodelling. While TESOL and TESL-certified tutors coach novices and intermediates, students are advised to bring their own stationeries, notepads, and ice breakers.
Class schedule (choose one):
- Option 1:
- May 22, 2012 (Tuesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- May 24, 2012 (Thursday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- May 29, 2012 (Tuesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- May 31, 2012 (Thursday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jun 5, 2012 (Tuesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jun 7, 2012 (Thursday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Option 2:
- May 23, 2012 (Wednesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- May 25, 2012 (Friday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- May 30, 2012 (Wednesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 1, 2012 (Friday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 6, 2012 (Wednesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 8, 2012 (Friday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Option 3:
- Jun 19, 2012 (Tuesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 21, 2012 (Thursday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 26, 2012 (Tuesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jun 28, 2012 (Thursday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jul 3, 2012 (Tuesday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Jul 5, 2012 (Thursday): 6pm – 7.30pm
- Option 4:
- Jun 20, 2012 (Wednesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jun 22, 2012 (Friday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jun 27, 2012 (Wednesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jun 29, 2012 (Friday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jul 4, 2012 (Wednesday): 8.30pm – 10pm
- Jul 6, 2012 (Friday): 8.30pm – 10pm
Phone: 03-4251 6693 (Call Mon – Fri: 1pm – 10pm / Sat: 10am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
Facebook: Brillington Language Centre
In Brillington, we learn English through multiple conversational methods. The activities are spontaneous like debate sessions, sales presentations, expressing opinions. We also develop business, creative skills and critical thinking.
I learned how to do a real business presentation, mingle with strangers, socialize with professionals and celebrities etc. I was also exposed to communication with native speakers. Brillington is the best opportunity for me to speak whatever I like in English without being afraid of making mistakes. The more mistakes I made, the more I learned. Presentations in front of the class boosted my confidence level dramatically.
–Fakri Abdul Rasyid