[Up to 80% Off] 2-hour Lie Detection and Body Language Analysing Workshop for Beginners for 1 (RM77) / 2 (RM140) / 3 (RM180) People. From RM60 per person. Limited Groupons
- 2-hour lie detection and body language analysing workshop for beginners.
- Study deceptive patterns of speech and initial facial micro-expressions, gestures, and postures.
- Learn to ask truth-uncovering questions.
- Interactive workshop includes role play and video case studies.
- Taught by trainer certified by Body Language Institute in the USA.
- Bookings must be made immediately upon purchasing this Groupon.
- Workshop date: Sep 9, 2012; Sep 12, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 1, 2012 – Sep 10, 2012.
- For full list of workshop dates and venues, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 15 and above only.
- Free seating. First-come, first-serve basis.
- Dress code: Smart casual.
- No cameras or video and audio recording devices allowed.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Body Language Expert: email@example.com.
- Enquiries: 012-288 1813 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org by Sep 10, 2012 and provide your:
- Contact number
- Email address
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Attached Groupon
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
- Registration begins at 7.30pm.
Knowledge is power, which is why dictators sit on thrones of dictionaries. Today’s Groupon uncovers meanings with a two-hour lie detection and body language analysing workshop for beginners from Body Language Expert, valid at two locations in the Klang Valley. Choose from:
- Workshop for 1 person for RM77 instead of RM297
- Workshop for 2 people for RM140 instead of RM594 (only RM70 per person)
- Workshop for 3 people for RM180 instead of RM891 (only RM60 per person)
- Learn to read initial facial micro-expressions, gestures, and postures
- Learn to analyse patterns of word and speech indicative of deception
- Learn to use advanced questioning and interrogation skills
- Learn to create a good first impression with confidence and charisma
During role playing sessions, fluttering eyelids and pursed up lips indicate hidden emotions and intentions while participants learn to read facial micro-expressions, gestures, and postures. Keen minds look out for deception within speech patterns and soliloquys before curiosity takes over to utilise interrogation skills, uncovering truths and secret pasts. While absorbing knowledge from video case studies, participants receive tips from certified trainers as experienced mentors bestow gems on good first impressions via confidence, charisma, and cookies.
Please note that the Body Language Expert website is facing technical issues that will be resolved by Sep 2, 2012. In the meantime, customers are advised to visit their Facebook page.
Sep 9, 2012 (Sun)
8pm – 10pm
No. 113-1, Jalan PJU 1A/41B, Pusat Dagangan NZX, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Sep 12, 2012 (Wed)
8pm – 10pm
Wisma MCA, Level 13, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: 012-288 1813 (Call Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 6pm, not including public holidays)
Klang Valley in the