[Up to 62% Off] Website Design: 2-day HTML and CSS Course for Beginners from BENA Academic at University of Malaya for 1 (RM399) / 2 (RM778) / 3 (RM1137) People. Includes Certificate
- 2-day course in website design using HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet).
- Course for beginners, only minimal computer knowledge required.
- Learn the concepts, principles, terms, formatting and styles of web design.
- Great for designing websites for personal or business use.
- Includes certification of accomplishment.
- Trainer with over 10-years of experience.
- Participants must bring their own laptops and stationery. Lessons are not applicable for Macintosh computers.
- Redemption period: Jul 28, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 18, 2012 – Aug 19, 2012.
- Min. 10 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 5 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- For full list of workshop dates, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 10, max. 20 students per workshop.
- Valid at BENA Academic (http://benaacademic.com/reg.html).
- Enquiries: 017-606 6422 / 013-606 6949 (Call 9am – 5pm daily, including public holiday).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Fill in this online form (http://benaacademic.com/reg.html) by Aug 29, 2012.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days.
When the internet was invented, photo developers, human interaction and stamp collecting were rendered obsolete. Today’s Groupon makes do without archaic practices with a two-day workshop on HTML and CSS for website desiging at BENA Academic at University of Malaya in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Course for 1 person for RM399 instead of RM999
- Course for 2 people for RM778 instead of RM1,998 (only RM389 per person)
- Course for 3 people for RM1,137 instead of RM2997(only RM379 per person)
Workshop dates (10am – 4pm):
- Jul 28, 2012 – Jul 29, 2012
- Jul 31, 2012 – Aug 1, 2012
- Aug 4,2012 – Aug 5, 2012
- Aug 7, 2012 – Aug 8, 2012
- Aug 11, 2012 – Aug 12, 2012
- Aug 14, 2012 – Aug 15, 2012
- Aug 28, 2012 – Aug 29, 2012
- Introduction to cover concepts, principles, and terms – what you need to start building a website
- Putting into practice the key elements of HTML and Tables plus what they enable
- Image editing and hyperlinks
- Formatting and styling of webpage with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Use of Google Maps and concepts in Java script plug-ins.
- 3rd party FTP (file transfer protocol).
When seeking to travel the road of website design, beginners participate in two-day workshops that dictate proper conduct between handler and codes as conducted by gurus with over 10 years of experience. Journeys into understanding complex emotions of internet partners begin with basic introductions to key elements of HTML besides image editing and hyperlinks. Second days delve into deeper weaves with CSS classes, releasing newly certified hopefuls into dreams of revolution and embedded music with pause buttons.
Customers are required to bring their own laptop and stationery. Not applicable for Macintosh computers.
Phone: 017-6066 422/ 013-6066 949 (call 9am – 5pm daily, including public holiday)