Adult Tickets Back For Sale - Full-Day Entrance Ticket to Aquaria KLCC: A World-Class Aquarium Housing Sharks, Otters and Piranhas. Choose Ticket for Child (RM22) / Adult (RM28). Valid till Mar 31, 2014. Limited Groupons
Unexplainable attraction towards aquatic life forms may stem from their mysterious aura, alien anatomy, or curiousity as to how they would look like out of steamboats. Today’s Groupon brings creatures closer with full-day entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Ticket for 1 child for RM22 instead of RM28
- Ticket for 1 adult for RM28 instead of RM38
Hidden beneath the lively chatters and formal mingling in the halls of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is Aquaria KLCC, a world-class aquarium that hosts conventions of a different sort; one that sees aquatic beings coexisting with land-bound creatures. Housed within an enormous space of 60,000 square feet, over 5,000 different exhibits shamelessly invite curious humans to witness their daily antics whether through clear glass panels or during daily feeding shows that provide a signature experience within the busy city of Kuala Lumpur.
- There are a variety of feeding sessions happening every day; curious crabs should head on early to the Touch Pool at 11.15am to watch the horseshoe crab feeding, while otter lovers get to pick between the morning (11.30am) or evening (4.30pm) slot for whimsical time at The Stream. Click here for full feeding schedules.
- If you’re visiting Aquaria during a festive holiday, look out for their underwater Santa or Dancing Lions as divers don the spirited costume to celebrate the Yuletide or Lunar New Year.
- Take a picture next to their marine mascots without getting wet. Aquaria’s shark and otter mascots are always strolling down the hallways looking to strike a pose with you.
Discounted prices are subsidised by Groupon Sdn. Bhd.
Aquaria KLCC enquiries: 03-2333 1888 – Aquaria KLCC (Call Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm)
Redemption and Groupon enquiries: 03-7949 0888 – Groupon Malaysia (Call 8am – 12am daily)
Facebook: Aquaria KLCC
Weird and Wonderful
Be amazed by our Sand Tiger Shark
Diver feeding the Giant Blotched Fantail Ray - Khudsiah