[64% Off] RM10 for 4 Cups of Frozen Yogurt + 1 Fresh Fruit / Chocolate Chip Topping + Unlimited Dry Toppings (RM27.60 value). Only RM2.50 per cup
- Get 4 x 4oz cups of yogurt.
- Low calorie desert made from low-fat milk.
- Choose fresh fruit or chocolate chips for toppings.
- Get unlimited dry toppings such as marshmallows, nuts, HERSHEY’S syrup and more.
- Get additional RM5 cash voucher for next visit.
- Redemption period: Nov 29, 2011 – Jan 29, 2012.
- Valid Mon - Fri: 10am – 8pm / Sat: Noon (12pm) - 6pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in and takeaway only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Inclusive of service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at 9berries (017-385 6694).
On his way to discover Poland, Columbus unwittingly left a bucket of milk on deck only to make an unexpected discovery later. You don’t need to be right to celebrate with today’s Groupon: for RM10, you get four cups of frozen yogurt (RM27.60 value) from 9berries in Kuala Lumpur, inclusive of one fresh fruit or chocolate chip topping and unlimited dry toppings.
Taking orders from candy-eyed grown-ups and fiery fledglings, dessert craftmen sculpt frozen yoghurt into edible monuments in flavours of original, strawberry, mango, blueberry, kiwi, green tea and citrus. After choosing fresh fruit toppings or chocolate chips, sweet teeths punch the air in victory as they get unlimited selections of dry toppings that include cornflakes, raisins, nuts, jelly, marshmallows and Hershey’s syrup. Like Bingo, one can never tell if one will score, and everyone takes a shot as yogurt fountains carry four flavours at any one time.
9berries does not serve pork or alcohol.
Phone: 017-385 6694
Original with chocolate topping
tried their strawberry, blueberry and mango frozen yogurt today... it was really smooth and tangy, you could taste real fruit in the yogurt... i dont feel as guilty eating this as i would have it is was pure ice cream eheh :) – Nov 21, 2011.
– Jolene Foo
Still unclear? Discuss this discount
The yoghurt was really refreshing, I particularly liked the strawberry flavoured one with frozen strawberries – Nov 21, 2011.
– Charmaine Kon