- Cafe specialising in Western breakfast and brunch.
- Choose from dishes like quiche lorraine, assorted bagel sandwiches, Mexican baked eggs, and citrus-salmon salad, among others.
- Price range from RM4 to RM19.90.
- Redemption period: Oct 25, 2014 – Nov 30, 2014.
- Valid 12pm – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 2 Groupons per table per receipt.
- Dine-in only.
- No splitting of bill is allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Not valid for alcoholic beverage and add-ons.
- Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges. No Government tax.
- Valid at The Morning After, Pavillion.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1068942-H
The welcoming of a new day is marked with escaping trails of aromatic coffee, grilled breakfast, and elusive dates. Bask in the scents of freedom with today’s Groupon: for RM15, you get an RM30 cash voucher for ala-carte food and drinks at The Morning After, in Pavillion.
The Morning After
Perpetuated scents of morning brews flutter about the inner folds of The Morning After, where shaded jet-black columns match comforting hues of the cafe’s house blends. Signature mixes of Santos, Sigri, and Mandheling grinds complement quirkier tags bestowed on self-styled bagel sandwiches and servings of all-day breakfast while dessert choices of cheesecake, panacotta, and tiramisu treat patrons looking to abate honeyed appetites. The placid sheen of concrete-layered flooring keeps the eatery’s bare-brick backdrop anchored, as wireless connectivity and available surprise-birthday arrangements keep playful posses elated. Reaching out to coffee enthusiasts all over, the Morning After is spread across three outlets in Klang Valley.
The Morning After does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
The Morning After has been featured in Malaysia Tatler.