- Choose main course from 17 choices of pork or chicken chop bun, noodles, and rice with egg.
- Includes signature cream-and-cookie crumble dessert.
- Macau-based pork chop bun franchise established since 1968.
- Groupons displayed on Android and iOS devices are accepted.
- Redemption period: May 2, 2014 – Jun 30, 2014.
- No bookings required. First-come, first-served basis.
- Valid 11am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Valid at Tai Lei Loi Kei: 03-7859 0388 / 03-7734 1316
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fast food often makes fast friends with cramming students, busy executives, and suburban cheetahs. Take over cougar towns with today’s Groupon: for RM9.90, you get a pork or chicken chop meal (RM19.40 value) from Tai Lei Loi Kei, valid at 12 outlets in the Klang Valley.
Each person gets
1 main course (up to RM13.90 value)
- Click here to view choices of pork or chicken chop bun, noodles, and rice dishes
1 sawdust cake dessert (RM5.50 value)
- Choose from original or chocolate flavour (subject to availability)
Customers also get beverage with RM2 top-up. Groupon valid for bun, noodles, and rice dishes only.
Tai Lei Loi Kei
Garnering a following in Macau, the Las Vegas of Asia, Tai Lei Loi Kei holds its sway over meat lovers with its iconic pork chop bun, which sells out within hours of leaving its kitchen in Macau. Offering other signature courses like the bouncing noodles dishes, Macau milk tea, and sawdust cake dessert, the international franchisor wins over its international crowd and globe-trotting celebrity chefs with its recipe that was passed down for generations from its founder and burger-philosopher, Kwok Loi-Ho.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, IOI Boulevard
- G-25, IOI Bourlavard, Jalan Kenari 5, Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Kota Damansara
- No. 17-1, Jalan PJU 5/10 (Dataran Sunway), 478100 Kota Damansara, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Kepong
- No. 83, Jalan Rimbunan Raya 1, Laman Rimbunan, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling
- No. 71, Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Damansara Uptown
- No. 8, Jalan SS21/58, Damansara Utama, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, USJ Taipan
- 4A, Jalan USJ 10/1J, Taipan Business Centre, 47620 Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Bandar Bukit Tinggi
- No. 32, Lorong Batu Nilam 3D, Bandar Bukit Tinggi, 41200 Klang, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Taman Segar
- No. 60, Jalan Manis 3, Taman Segar, 56000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Pandan Indah
- No. 15G, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/8, Pandan Indah, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Sunway Pyramid
- Lot F1.75, Sunway Pyramid, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Klang Parade
- No. 28A, Pelangi Avenue, Jalan Kelicap 42A/KU1, Off Jalan Meru, 40150 Klang, Selangor.
Tai Lei Loi Kei, Setapak
- G-3, PV128 Genting Klang, No. 128, Jalan Genting Klang, 53300 Setapak, Kuala Lumpur.
Business registration number: 1018166-P
The pork chop is surprisingly succulent and not entirely too oily, with the portion being rather huge as well. Without any accompanying lettuce or cucumber, your tongue might yearn for a bit of green after a while, but it will definitely put a smile on any carnivores. – Jul 12, 2013
The pork chop is superb, no extra sauce or dressing is needed. Having them original is the best. The meat carries bone with it, which is said to be the best part. Though deep fried, it is not greasy at all. Meat is lean but tender and full-flavoured, thanks to the secret marination that has passed down for two generations. – Aug 25, 2013
Sawdust Cake Dessert is the only desserts which is available in Tai Lei Loi Kei. The cake has a layer of ‘sawdust’ which is basically crushed tea biscuits. It is not really sweet but it is really addictive. – Aug 23, 2013
– StrawberrY Gal