From RM128 for 1.5-Hr Balinese Massage + Foot Bath at Mandara Spa, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (worth up to RM814)
- Balinese massage combines stretching, long strokes, and palm and thumb pressure to relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation, and help promote natural lymphatic drainage.
- Foot massage helps release toxins and restore body’s energy flow.
- Facial rids dead skin cells with rich enzymes and protects skin from free radicals and daily pollutants with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Uses natural ingredients free of harmful preservatives and additives.
- Redemption period: May 31, 2015 – Jul 31, 2015.
- Min. 3 days prior booking and 1 day prior rescheduling required.
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Prices displayed inclusive of GST and service charges.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at Mandara Spa: 03-7495 2080.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 476489-H
- Package for 1 person for RM128 instead of RM407
- Package for 2 people for RM198 instead of RM814
1.5-hour package includes
- 50-minute Balinese massage (RM 207 value)
- 10-minute aromatherapy floral foot bath (RM50 value)
- 30-minute foot massage or facial (RM150 value) (depending on package)
With over 16 branches located around the world including the Caribbean, Japan, Maldives, Hawaii, and even on a Norwegian cruise line, Mandara Spa takes one on a journey both physical and spiritual with relaxing and healing treatments originating from the mystic island of Bali. The spa’s philosophy, which is very much inclined to the Balinese art of wellness, also incorporates traditions and methods of each country it is located in, honouring the diversity of culture and giving a sense of uniqueness to every outlet. Its eight branches in Malaysia, which can be found in both the peninsula and in Sabah and Sarawak are equipped with a team of dedicated therapists trained in the ways of Mandara. Skilled hands knead tired and limp limbs, draw floral baths, and perform custom facials, refreshing and invigorating the senses with the aid of aromatherapy and essential oils as well as with the spa’s very own in-house products.