[50% Off] Buffet Lunch or Dinner at Award-Winning Shogun™ Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant, Solaris from RM42
- Winner of The Brand Laureate’s ‘Best Brands in F&B – Japanese Cuisine.
- Weekday or weekend buffet lunch or dinner with wide variety of Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Western cuisine and local delights.
- Buffet consists of Japanese, Korean, Thai, Western, Chinese, and local cuisines.
- Over 200 buffet dishes including sushi and sashimi, Chef’s 5 spice oysters, bulgogi, lamb shank, specialty soups and wide array of desserts.
- Valid at Solaris outlet only.
- Redemption period: Mar 6, 2014 – Apr 6, 2014.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 5, 2014 – Apr 5, 2014.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- No rescheduling allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Valid 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Max. 50 Groupons customers per session per day.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- For child pricing, click here.
- Limit 1 jug of draught beer at RM16.80++ per Groupon voucher.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Not valid with on-going promotions or discounts.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Shogun™ Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant @ Solaris: 03-6205 1111.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets are known to make one feel quite stuffed, just like five bags of popcorn and taxidermy. Today's Groupon displays food trophies with a weekday or weekend buffet lunch or dinner at Shogun™ Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant in Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Weekday (Mon – Fri) buffet lunch for 1 person for RM42 instead of RM84.45
- Weekday (Mon - Thu) buffet dinner for 1 person for RM48 instead of RM96
- Weekend (Sat - Sun) buffet lunch for 1 person for RM48 instead of RM96
Flash white pearly teeth and food resumes as servers usher patrons to sit with reminiscences of traditional Japan and pending hunger. Shovel oysters, sushi, sashimi, and lamb shanks into pits of growling tummies while admiring diminished starvation and buffet menus. When stomachs begin to settle, throats travel to dessert counters for ice cream, cake, waffles, fruits, and cheesy conversations.
- Draught beer for RM16.80++ per jug (limit 1 jug per Groupon voucher)
Shogun™ Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
- Saisaki @ Wisma UOA II
- Shogun @ Fahrenheit 88
- Shogun @ 1 Utama
- Shogun @ Sunway Pyramid
Shogun Healthy Japanese Buffet Restaurant has been featured in the New Straits Times, Kosmo!, Oriental Daily, and China Press, and is the winner of The Brand Laureate’s ‘Best Brands in F & B – Japanese Cuisine’.
The buffet spread at Shogun is impressive for what you pay to get in. The food are for the most part, pretty good, and while you can certainly have a healthy meal (their motto), there isn’t anything that can stop you from going all sinful with plenty of meat, oysters, deep fried food here too. – Dec 9, 2011