- Korean and Western fusion cuisine restaurant.
- Dishes include fried, sauced and grilled chicken, Korean rice, pasta and burgers.
- Redemption period: Mar 6, 2015 – Apr 27, 2015.
- No prior reservation required. First-come-first-served basis.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 2 Groupons per table per receipt. No splitting of bill is allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Takeaway subject to RM5 surcharge.
- Valid for all food and drinks in the a la carte menu.
- Not valid for set lunches.
- Halal restaurant.
- Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges and Government tax.
- Printed Groupon required upon redemption.
- Valid at 4 BBQ Chicken outlets.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 850341-M (Wangsa Walk) / 782119-P (One Utama) / 986952A (The Curve) / 1069136H (Berjaya Times Square)
Roosters have a reputation for being rude, as evidenced by the vulgar nickname they adopt and the fact that they insist on practicing for the opera at six in the morning. Wake up and smell the barbecue with today’s Groupon: for RM24, you get an RM40 cash voucher for all food and drinks at BBQ Chicken, valid at four outlets in the Klang Valley.
Replicating the taste familiar to its country of origin, the Korean F&B franchise takes pride in healthy meal preparations using imported pure olive oil in the creation of dishes such as the Golden Olive chicken and Pineapple Olive Rice, appeasing appetites with succulent whole chicken leg, kimchi fried rice, flavourful crispy Pane Mushroom Cream Soup and chicken tortillas. Each one of BBQ Chicken’s outlets is furnished with wooden tables and chairs, exuding a cosy ambience suitable for hang-outs with families and friends.