- Redemption period: Apr 2, 2015 – Jun 29, 2015.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required.
- Valid Mon – Tue, Sat – Sun: 5pm – 12am / Wed – Thu: 11.30am – 2pm (including public holidays).
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Point Bar & Dining Room: 03-2011 8008.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Business registration: 1054096-A
An oasis is the best place for the desperate and single as one can usually find a date by climbing a tree. Today’s Groupon has them eating out of the palm of your hand with coffee or tea at The Point Bar & Dining Room in Bukit Damansara. Choose from:
- 2 cups of coffee or tea for RM9.90 instead of RM22
- 2 cups of coffee or tea + 2 waffles for RM18 instead of RM46
What you get
Drinks (choose 2)
- Flat white
- Long black
- Double espresso
- Iced cappuccino
- Iced latte
- Earl Grey lavender
- British breakfast
- Chamomile dream
- Marrakesh mint
- White ginger lily
- Osmanthus sencha
2 x waffles (option with waffles only)
16% service charges and Government tax (up to RM6.40 value)
The Point Bar & Dining Room
With promising reviews from the Malaysia Tatler and Eat Drink KL - which gives credit to its ‘creatively unique recipes in satisfyingly hearty and beautifully presented portions’ - The Point Bar & Dining Room is a new fixture along noted eaters’ hotspot Jalan Kasah in Damansara Heights.
Occupying two floors, the ground floor - awash in warm hues and dark wooden accents - houses the main dining area where foodies may partake in dishes whipped up by Chef Bryan Tan that include the eatery’s signature Scotch eggs and fusion cuisine such as the chicken karaage burger that’s served with homemade pork bacon jam. Upstairs, the blue-lit bar and DJ stand invite one to settle back and nurse an alcoholic beverage - The Point’s expansive selections include premium champagnes and wines, in-house cocktails, as well as as a note-worthy range of Japanese whiskey and sake that also complements meals.
Facebook: The Point