- Enjoy 250MB worth of data, 75 minutes of voice calls, and 75 text messages for 5 days.
- RM3 Groupon credits will be credited into your account within 3 working days from date of purchase.
- Redemption period: Sep 18, 2014 - Oct 31, 2014.
- Hot Ticket Extra RM10 is valid for 5 days once activated. Unutilized minutes & SMS are frozen once validity ends. The condition to unfreeze the unutilized minutes & SMS is the purchase of another Hot Ticket Extra within the next 7 days (grace period).
- Each Groupon member is only allowed to purchase a maximum of two Hot Tickets per month.
- The data given in the Hot Ticket Extra is stackable on top of other passes. The data with the shortest validity will be utilized first.
- For more information on Hotlink Hot Ticket Extra, please visit: http://www.hotlink.com.my
- Valid for Hotlink customers
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Dial *105*[enter 16-digit pin code]# to activate the Hot Ticket. The 16-digit pin code will be on the Voucher Code section.
- You will then receive a confirmation SMS on the Hot Ticket activation.
- Once the confirmation SMS is received, you may start using the allocated minutes, SMS, and data.
- You may check your minutes and SMS balance by dialing *129#
- By the end of the day of your purchase, you will also receive an email from Groupon on the 16 digits reference number of your Hot Ticket. If you happen to have any difficulties in redeeming the Hot Ticket, you will need to contact Maxis by calling 123 (for Hotlink customers) / 1300-820-120 (for non-Hotlink customers) and provide this 16 digits reference number.
Running out of credit can land you in trouble, especially when you have an emergency or are cut off while telling your girlfriend that she’s so fetch. Complete last words with today’s Groupon: for RM10, you get a Hotlink Hot Ticket Extra (RM33 value) from Maxis.
Hotlink Hot Ticket Extra
- 250MB worth of data
- 75 minutes of voice calls
- 75 text messages
- Valid for 5 days
- Click here for terms and conditions
- Click here for FAQ
Maxis is a telecommunications company that provides its customers with mobile and internet plans, keeping people connected with their contacts via an extensive high-speed network that is available nationwide. The company’s commitment to its customers has led it towards an innovative path, which includes establishing a 4G network in 2013, partnering with Spotify to deliver digital music to subscribers, introducing the MaxisONE™ plan that offers limitless voice calls and texts, and more.
An emphasis on quality and a work culture that values passion, positivity, and collaboration has earned it multiple awards over the years like the ‘Putra Brand Awards 2014’ and ‘8TH Annual Computerworld’s Customer Care Awards’. Maxis has also initiated the Maxis Cyberkids programme as part of their corporate responsibility, which aims to make a difference in the lives of rural communities by giving them a platform to learn about the world of technology.