[45% Off] International Weekday Buffet Lunch for 1 Person at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre for RM35 instead of RM63.80. Halal
- International weekday buffet lunch at Sime Darby Convention Centre.
- Wide variety of Asian and Western dishes.
- Feast on roasted beef, grilled BBQ chicken, lamb tandoori, salmon fish head curry, leg of lamb, spicy crabs, Vietnamese beef ball noodle soup, assorted Western and local desserts, and more.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Children aged 5 and below dine for free.
- Redemption period: Jun 24, 2013 – Sep 24, 2013.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 20, 2013 – Sep 21, 2013.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 12pm – 2.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid from Jul 7, 2013 – Aug 10, 2013 (Ramadhan).
- May buy and use many.
- Max. 20 Groupon customers per table per booking.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 5 and below eat for free.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Halia: 03-2089 3799 (Call 9am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Buffets, much like sports and trying to get into a pair of ultra-skinny jeans, are a testament to the human will to attempt the near impossible. Break human barriers with today's Groupon: for RM35, you get an international weekday buffet lunch for one person (RM63.80 value) at Halia, Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur.
Local cravings and international curiosities come together within the purpose-built venue, housing exclusive ballrooms and auditoriums catering to quiet meals, relaxing dinner dates, or family feasts. Nestled astride lush greenways and undulating hills, the reserved convention centre hosting exclusive events of banquets and weddings may still be easily reached via the SPRINT highway, Bukit Kiara roads, Jalan Beringin, or Jalan Setia Murni with landmarks of Eastin Hotel and Juara Indoor Stadium.
Phone: 03-2089 3799 (Call 9am – 10pm daily)