- Online English course valid for 6, 12, 18 and 36-month learning period.
- Up to 6 levels of learning with 120 hours per level.
- Get complimentary placement test to find the best level to start with.
- Automated performance feedback provided.
- Great for beginners; participants learn at individual pace.
- E-certification available.
- Online redemption period strictly between May 18, 2013 – Nov 18, 2013.
- May buy and use many.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems running Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007.
- Internet and audio required.
- Valid at Cambridge Academy: http://gr.pn/CambridgeMultiLevelEnglish.
- Enquiries: email@example.com.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Fill in this online form (http://gr.pn/CambridgeMultiLevelEnglish) by Nov 18, 2013.
- You will receive a username and password for access.
Language is like most weapons of war; they're used to conquer foreign lands and people, but were really clumsily put together just before launching on unsuspecting bachelorettes. Today’s Groupon prepares better arsenal with an online English course with certification from Cambridge Academy. Choose from:
- 6-month package (one level of study) for RM99 instead of RM1,000 (only RM16.50 per month)
- 12-month package (two levels of study) for RM149 instead of RM2,000 (only RM12.40 per month)
- 18-month package (three levels of study) for RM199 instead of RM3,000 (only RM11.05 per month)
- 36-month package (six levels of study) for RM249 instead of RM6,000 (only RM6.90 per month)
Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems running Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007.
- Learn the top 10 most common words; learn sets of 10 a day, every day. Stick to words often used in daily conversations, and spare yourself random words like peanut, penguin or choking-on-peanut.
- Watch a television series in that language; shows with subtitles will help tremendously in connecting the new language with your mother tongue.
- Learn whole sentences used in daily situations; commit to memory phrases like ‘Please speak more slowly’, ‘Please write it down’ or ‘This gentleman will pay for everything on the table’.
Cambridge AcademyOnline redemption