[Up to 52% Off] Steamboat Buffet Dinner + Free Flow Drinks + Dessert at Zi Gu Village for 1 (RM19) / 2 (RM33) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.75 per person
- Steamboat buffet dinner with free flow of drinks.
- Choose from up to 50 dishes like meat balls, fish fillet, prawns, pork, and more.
- Includes refillable hot and spicy soup, chicken soup, herbal soup, and tom yam soup.
- Dessert of ice cream and fruits.
- Children aged 2 and below dine for free.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 3, 2012 – Oct 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 19, 2012 – Oct 25, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Mon – Fri: 5pm – 12am (not including public holidays).
- For full list of addresses, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Children aged 3 – 12 years old dine at RM14.90 per head.
- Children aged 2 and below eat for free.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Zi Gu Village: 014-739 0534 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Unlike steaks or bad jokes, buffets are best when overdone. Today’s Groupon dabbles in excesses with a steamboat buffet dinner with free flow of drinks from Zi Gu Village, valid at two outlets in Johor. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM19 instead of RM28.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM33 instead of RM57.80 (only RM16.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM115.60 (only RM13.75 per person)
Large appetites seek comfort in like-bellied friends, as folks create lasting bonds amidst the steam of a steamboat buffet dinner. After roaring conversations, dry throats are quenched with free flow of drinks, while serious eaters concentrate on gathering meat balls, fish fillet, prawns and porky delights. Transform raw protein in soups of choice as folks who are starting to feel the heat find respite in ice cream desserts and fruits. Families with children remain calm as toddlers aged two and below may dine for free.
- Zi Gu Village, Jalan Dato’ Abdullah Tahir
- Lot 17885, Plaza DNP, Jalan Dato’ Abdullah Tahir, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Zi Gu Village, Taman Mount Austin
- No. 43, Jalan Austin Heights 3/1, Taman Mount Austin, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Phone: 014-739 0534 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Zi Gu VillageValid at 2 outlets in
Johor Bahru .