[Up to 59% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Free Flow of Soft Drinks at The Steak House for 1 (RM48) / 2 (RM88) People. Choose Chilean Sea Bass, Grain-fed Sirloin Steak, Grilled Lamb Chop, or Australian Pork Chop. From RM44 per person
- Choose from Chilean sea bass, grain-fed sirloin steak, grilled lamb chop, or Australian pork chop.
- Choice of fresh oysters or smoked duck with organic salad for appetiser.
- Includes free flow of soft drinks.
- Indoor and alfresco dining available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 24, 2012 – Oct 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 10, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 12pm – 12am daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at The Steak House: 07-351 0803 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good food is skilfully seasoned, made from fresh ingredients, and is well-behaved throughout the meal. Today’s Groupon maintains etiquette with a three-course Western meal and free flow of soft drinks at The Steak House in Mount Austin, Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM48 instead of RM107.40
- Meal for 2 people for RM88 instead of RM214.80 (only RM44 per person)
Each person gets:
Soloists or dining duos devour Chilean sea bass, grain-fed sirloin steak, grilled lamb chop, or Australian pork chops, piling up protein that aids stomach satisfaction and body-building regimens. Muscling through tables loaded with hearty edibles, fresh oysters or smoked duck with organic salad tantalise taste buds by delectable flavours and unabashed flexing. As digestive systems work tirelessly, pampered patrons enjoy free flow of soft drinks while greedy gadgets gobble Wi-Fi waves and dumbbells.
Phone: 07-351 0803 (Call 12pm – 9pm daily)