[Up to 71% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Free Flow of Soft Drinks at The Steak House, Mount Austin. Meal for 1 (RM25) / 2 People (RM46). Choose from Sirloin Steak, Lamb Chop & More
- Choose 1 from:
- Appetiser: chicken tortilla wrap, smoked duck with organic salad or white truffle wild mushroom soup.
- Main: sirloin steak, crispy bacon chicken chop wrap, lamb chop or beef burger.
- Dessert: tiramisu, chocolate or Oreo crepe cake.
- Served with free flow of soft drinks.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Air-conditioned indoor and al fresco dining available.
- Redemption period: Mar 1, 2012 – Jun 1, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 22, 2012 – May 29, 2012.
- Min. 3 day prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 6 hours prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid: noon (12pm) – midnight (12am) daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main course from the a la carte menu.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid for dine-in and takeaway.
- Inclusive of service charges and Government tax.
- Valid at The Steak House: 07-351 0803.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Contrary to popular belief, eating humble pie will not make you humble, a pie or full. Today’s Groupon replaces hollow sayings with a three-course Western meal with free flow of drinks, inclusive of 10% service charge and 6% Government tax at The Steak House in Mount Austin, Johor. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM25 instead of RM78.40 value
- Meal for 2 people for RM46 instead of RM156.80 value
Each person gets:
In the company of loved ones or loved one, dainty diners treat taste buds to chicken or duck offerings, or opt for white truffle and wild mushroom medleys, in pursuit of poultry cease fires. Sink fangs into meaty morsels ranging from sirloin steak to chicken chops tucked within bacon bodyguards, allowing forks pre-feasting privileges while they tinkle in time to contemplative thoughts pondering the virtues of tiramisu, chocolate or Oreo encased crepe layers. Free flow of soft drinks may be enjoyed at eating establishments though meals may also be taken home for private enjoyment alongside televisions and dishonour from failing to uphold hunger satisfaction.
Phone: 07-351 0803