[86% Off] 2-hour Stress, Anxiety, or Depression Assessment & Therapy Session + RM500 Cash Voucher for RM35 instead of RM250. For men / women
- 2-hour stress, anxiety, or depression asssessment and therapy session.
- Understand the dynamics of stress, anxiety, or depression and how to manage it.
- Includes professional consultation with experienced psychotherapists with proven results.
- Uses emWave2 monitor, which displays the heart’s rhythm that reflects emotional and psychological states.
- Complimentary RM500 cash voucher for stress, anxiety and depression package.
- Redemption period: Sep 1, 2012 – Nov 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 18, 2012 – Nov 23, 2012.
- Min. 5 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 8pm daily (including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at The Peace Clinic:
- Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur: Sherman Ng – 019-354 2052 / Susan Kwok – 016-333 6300 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
- Taman Universiti, Johor Bahru: Josephine Yew – 012-373 8983 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
While a contented mind is a perpetual feast, it does not take much to lose its appetite. Set mind over matter with today’s Groupon: for RM35, you get a professional stress, anxiety, or depression assessment and therapy session for two hours (RM250 value) and a complimentary RM500 cash voucher from The Peace Clinic, valid at two outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.
2-hour therapy includes:
- Professional consultation
- Personal stress assessment questionnaire
- Results provided via the emWave2 monitoring system
- Review and assessment of results
- Strategies to relieve the effects of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Measuring stress via the emWave2 monitoring system
- Understand ‘coherence’ and its relevance to stress, anxiety, and depression
- Learn about the anatomy of stress, anxiety, and depression
- Understand that states of stress, anxiety, and depression are not natural and therefore can be completely reversed
- Understand the 4 components that contribute to stress, anxiety, and depression:
- Learn about fight and flight responses
- Know your Personal Stress Profile
- Learn strategies to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression symptoms
- Strategies to sustain a ‘stress-free’ life
Stress levels and damsels in distress decrease as unstable minds conform to consulted critiques by professional psychoanalysts and the couch. The two-hour heart-to-heart session uses a professional emWave2 monitoring system, helping stressed subjects understand basic fundamentals of stress caused by surrounding elements such as the physical, emotional, mental, environmental, and fiscal. With the monitor equipped to display heart rhythms, results reflect emotive and psychological effects as frustrated figures gain knowledge and are released to take on new challenges and stress. Customers also get a RM500 cash voucher, valid for stress, anxiety and depression package.
- The Peace Clinic, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
- No. 12, Lorong Abang Haji Openg 4, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur.
- Phone: Sherman Ng – 019-354 2052 / Susan Kwok – 016-333 6300 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
- The Peace Clinic, Johor Bahru
- No. 51, Jalan Kebudayaan 2, Taman Universiti, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Phone: Josephine Yew – 012-373 8983 (Call 10am – 8pm daily).
Facebook: The Peace Clinic
Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru .