[Up to 68% Off] 3-Course Western Meal + Drink from Taste Bug’s Restaurant & Café. Choose Meal for 1 (RM25) / 2 People (RM45). Pork-free
- Meal includes starter, main course, dessert and drink.
- Main course: chicken, pasta, pizza or fish and chips.
- Starters: onion soup or carrot cappuccino.
- Dessert: pumpkin puree with ice cream or mud pie.
- Drinks: lemonade or mango and peach.
- Redemption period: Feb 11, 2012 – May 11, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Feb 2, 2012 – May 9, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10.30am – 10.30pm daily (not including public holidays).
- Not valid on Feb 14, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- For full list of outlets, refer below write-up on deal page.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Service charges included.
at Taste Bug’s Restaurant and Café:
- Sutera Mall: 07-556 0891
- KSL Mall: 016-705 5370
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like people, food items require adequate partner pairings for healthy social development and reduce sociopathic tendencies. Today’s Groupon makes love, not war with a three-course Western meal with a drink from Taste Bug’s Restaurant & Café. Choose from:
- For 1 person: 1 starter + 1 main course + 1 dessert + 1 drink for RM25 instead of RM71.30
- For 2 people: 2 starters + 2 main course + 2 desserts + 2 drinks for RM45 instead of RM142.60
Strategically located Western restaurants are homes to wide varieties of poultry, fish and wait staff that come alive under the command of a previously London-based head chef. Scrumptious soup selections are lightly garnished with both olives and tomatoes or cheesy bread slices as drizzles of olive oil and cream complete picturesque presentations. Coiled pasta towers rest surrounded by respective moats of Bolognese or olive oil bases while satisfying silly carb cravings. Homages to suns, stars and Poseidon are paid with egg-centred pizzas with radiating lines of Japanese seaweed. Stuffed chicken contortionists increase tastes by being a mix of white, dark and undecided meat while fashionable fish are served on chopping boards with salad and fry friends. Final capacities are reached as pumpkin ice-cream blends or mischievous mud thrower pies are ingested.
Taste Bug’s Restaurant & Café does not serve pork but uses alcohol in selected dishes and serves alcohol on its menu.
Bug’s Restaurant and Café, Sutera Mall.
L2-001, L2-002 Sutera Mall, No. 1, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera, 81300 Johor Bahru.
Phone: 07-556 0891
Bug’s Restaurant and Café, KSL Mall.
LG-41 & 42, KSL City, No. 33, Jalan Seladang, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru.
Phone: 016-705 5370
Facebook: Taste Bug's Restaurant & Cafe SDN.BHD
Chunky Ragu alla Bolognese
Fungi alio e truffle olio
Fish and chips
Cream of onion soup and carrot cappuccino
Pumpkin puree with ice cream and Mango & peach
Ask a Question
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Johor Bahru, Johor .