[Up to 67% Off] 3-Course Western Meal at Starocks Café & Grill, Sutera Mall for 1 (RM20) / 2 (RM35) / 4 (RM55) People. From RM13.75 per person. Pork-free
- Choose chicken chop with black mushroom sauce, black pepper sauce, golden crispy chicken chop, and more.
- Includes Roman Caesar salad or cream of wild mushroom for appetiser.
- Vanilla crème brulee or 2 scoops of ice cream for dessert.
- Cosy indoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 9, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 23, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Starocks Café & Grill: 07-556 6533 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
People commonly dine out to save time, indulge in wider varieties, and ration insincere compliments. Get off the hook with today’s Groupon: you get a three-course Western meal at Starocks Café & Grill in Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM20 instead of RM41.40
- Meal for 2 people for RM35 instead of RM82.80 (only RM17.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM55 instead of RM165.60 (only RM13.75 per person)
Each person gets:
Taste buds go Western as diners satiate grumbling stomachs beginning with wild mushroom soups or Roman Caesar salad to save space in stomachs for incoming food onslaughts. White meat lovers deliberate over chicken chops with tongue-friendly sauces, golden crispy chicken chops with melting cheese, and golden fish and chips for slightly light eaters. As main courses settle in appropriate sections, desserts manoeuvre delicately in mouths as customers choose between vanilla crème brulee and ice creams depending on dessert knowledge and amount of sweet tooth.
Starocks Café & Grill does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 07-556 6533 (Call 10am – 10pm daily, not including public holidays)
Facebook: Starocks Cafe & Grill Sutera Mall
Love the interior decoration. Very comfortable .Wi-Fi is available too. – Jul 11, 2012