[Up to 76% Off] Free Flow of Beer at Soho Room. Choose Hoegaarden for 1 (RM55) / 2 (RM98) People / Carlsberg for 1 (RM45) / 2 (RM78) People. From RM39 per person
- Free flow of beer for 1 or 2 people.
- Choice of Hoegaarden or Carlsberg beer.
- Karaoke and projector for live football matches.
- Get Sanma Shioyaki for RM5 instead of RM16.
- Indoor and alfresco dining space with Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 24, 2012 – May 24, 2012.
- Valid 5pm – 10pm daily (not including public holidays).
- For customers aged 18 and above only.
- No parking of beers. Beers must be finished before refills are given.
- May buy and use many
- Sharing not allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Soho Room: 016-798 7577 (5pm – 10pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like flying, drinking makes one happy, strong and crash into walls. Today’s Groupon takes off with a free flow of Hoegaarden or Carlsberg beer at Soho Room in Skudai. Choose from:
Free flow Hoegaarden beer
- 1 person: RM55 instead of RM200
- 2 people: RM98 instead of RM400
Free flow Carlsberg beer
- 1 person: RM45 instead of RM136
- 2 people: RM78 instead of RM272
Restore vigour and agenda into communions with a free flow of beer for a party of two or one as preferences for Hoegaarden or Carlsberg equip merry gatherings. Happy bubbles breathe life into speechless singing machines with a screen projector displaying football matches, while alternative gazing can be done via the Wi-Fi available. Hoarding beers to debate glass half full theories receive frowns from negative minds as glasses must be empty to prove bottomless conundrums or to get a refill.
RM200 and RM400 value for Hoegaarden beer is calculated based on two buckets or four buckets at RM100 value each and 10% service charge included.
RM136 and RM272 value for Carlsberg beer is calculated based on two buckets at RM68 each and 10% service charge included. Customers are welcome to have more but beers must be finished before ordering another.
Phone: 016-798 7577 (5pm – 10pm)
Ask a Question