[Up to 73% Off] Pasta + Bread and Butter Pudding OR Apple Crumble at Sky Deck Restaurant, Pariss Hotel for 1 (RM13) / 2 (RM20) / 4 (RM36) People. From RM9 per person. Pork-free
- Main course options include carbonara, spaghetti with prawns, spaghetti al pesto, spaghetti marinara, and spaghetti mamak style.
- Dessert: bread butter pudding or apple crumble.
- Indoor and al fresco dining overlooking Johor Bahru skyline.
- Vegetarian spaghetti al pesto available.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Sep 20, 2012 – Nov 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Sep 8, 2012 – Nov 18, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Groupon voucher will be forfeited in the event of no-show.
- Valid 11am – 11pm daily (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Max. 6 people per table. Tables may not be combined.
- Walk-in customers will not be entertained.
- Bookings on weekends subject to availability.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Sky Deck Restaurant, Pariss Hotel: 07-232 6595 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Classy restaurants, unlike people-watching beneath bridges, offer a better atmosphere for first dates. Today’s Groupon improves vagabonding chances with a two-course pasta meal at Sky Deck Restaurant, Pariss Hotel in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM13 instead of RM32.80
- Meal for 2 people for RM20 instead of RM65.60 (only RM10 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM36 instead of RM131.20 (only RM9 per person)
Each person gets:
Indulging in Italian noodles, patrons opt for desired pasta dishes as options such as spaghetti mamak style, carbonara, spaghetti with prawns, spaghetti al pesto, and spaghetti marinara curl up forks and tongues. Sugar-starved throats then sing dessert desires before bread butter puddings and apple crumbles appear on plates and prayers. While relishing sights of the Johor Bahru skyline, hands navigate to virtual culinary scrapbooks on mobile phones with the available Wi-Fi.
Sky Deck Restaurant, Pariss Hotel does not serve pork, but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 07-232 6595 (Call 12pm – 10pm daily)
The restaurant is different from others because half of the restaurant which is on the topmost floor of the hotel is purposely built without roof over it. Therefore, it is open to the sky. Slight breeze in the evening air has blown the heat away, so it was rather cool up there. The restaurant, being built at the highest floor of the hotel, was high enough to let one watch the delightful sun setting down in the horizon. – Aug 22, 2012