[60% Off] International Semi-Buffet Lunch for 2 People at Silka Johor Bahru for RM19.90 instead of RM49.80. Halal
- Choose 1 main course per person: pasta, fried rice or noodles.
- Select from 14 main courses.
- Served with unlimited salads, desserts and iced lemon tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Mar 10, 2012 – Jun 10, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 1, 2012 – Jun 7, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 2 days prior to booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 5pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Mother’s Day (May 13, 2012) or Father’s Day (Jun 17, 2012).
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Children required to purchase separate Groupon.
- Valid at Silka Johor Bahru: 07-360 1000
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like line-dancing, buffet goers require quick foot work when stepping in line. Step up with today’s Groupon: for RM19.90, you get a semi-buffet for two people (RM49.80 value) inclusive of service charges and Government tax at Silka Johor Bahru in Mukim Plentong, Johor.
Alongside loved ones or bribed strangers, feast on a choice of pasta or noodles, immersed in sensual sauces from black pepper to tom yam, though more localised tongues may enjoy fried rice alternatives. Tummies long gone lazy may be rejuvenated with unlimited visits to salads and sweet treat lines, with ice lemon tea offering sufficient lubrication for food channels. In event of awkward silences, toddlers aged six and below may be brought along to break the ice, relaxing in the promise of free dining once hungry mouths get running.
Phone: 07-360 1000 (11am - 9pm)
Facebook: Silka Johor Hotel
Yang chow fried rice
Vegetarian fried rice
Spaghetti aglio olio
Penang fried kway teow
Nasi goreng kampung
Tom yam noodle
Kway teow soup
Kosmopolitan fried rice
Fried mee mamak
Cantonese fried noodle
Black pepper fettucini
Ask a Question