[Up to 35% Off] International Weekend Hi-Tea Buffet at Salt ‘n” Pepper Café Restaurant, The ZON Regency Hotel. For 1 (RM29) / 2 (RM54) People. From RM27 per person. Halal
- International hi-tea at The ZON Regency Hotel Johor.
- Includes international and regional selections.
- Selections include baked tuna puff, mini chicken burger, popcorn, apom balik, and more.
- Appetisers: finger sandwiches, Thai glass noodle salad, Niçoise salad, pasembur, and more.
- Soups and desserts include mushroom soup, spiced chicken soup, cream cakes, French pastry and more.
- Redemption period: Apr 15, 2012 – Jun 27, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Apr 2, 2012 – Jun 26, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid Sat – Sun: 12pm – 4pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid during festive seasons or with any other promotions. Call to enquire.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Children aged 12 and below pay RM20.90 to dine.
- Dine-in only.
- Halal restaurant.
- Printed voucher must be presented upon redemption.
- Service charges included.
- Valid at Salt 'n” Pepper Café Restaurant: 07-221 9999 ext. 5106 or 5107 (Calling hours: 9am – 5pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like meditation retreats, buffet lines provide room for reflection, decision-making, and personal growth. Today’s Groupon promotes individual insight with an international weekend hi-tea buffet at Salt 'n” Pepper Café Restaurant, The ZON Regency Hotel in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- 1 person: International weekend hi-tea buffet for RM29 instead of RM41.80
- 2 people: International weekend hi-tea buffet for RM54 instead of RM83.60 (only RM27 per person)
Hungry hordes feast on international weekend high teas consisting of light main courses, varieties of salads and appetisers, homemade soups and delightful desserts. Freshly baked tuna puffs, bite-friendly chicken burgers along with apom balik and confused sweet and salty popcorn make up main courses, while warm mushroom and chicken soups soothe weary souls. Experiment with assorted finger sandwiches and foreign Thai and French salads before taking refuge back in Malaysian pasembur before bread and butter pudding, pastries and do-it-yourself cendol provide sweet endings to four-hour excursions.
Phone: 07-221 9999 ext. 5106 or 5107 (Calling hours: 9am – 5pm daily)
Ask a Question