[Up to 62% Off] Dim Sum Meal at Restoran Loon Sing. 8 Baskets for 2 (RM25) / 16 Baskets for 4 (RM40) / 32 Baskets for 8 (RM65) People. From RM8.10 per person. Limited Groupons
- Multi award-winning restaurant.
- Menu includes steamed items, deep fried items, dessert and more.
- Siew mai, prawn dumplings, deep fried cheese shrimp ball, and more.
- Meal sharing allowed.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 26, 2012 – Jul 26, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 15, 2012 – Jul 24, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 3pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Jun 16, 2012 & Jun 17, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Limit 1 Groupon per receipt.
- Sharing allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Chinese tea not included.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Restoran Loon Sing: 07-235 8933 (Call 10am – 3pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the invention of baskets, dim sum was plonked into pots, pans, and jigsaw puzzle boxes. Today’s Groupon provides baskets full of entertainment: you get a dim sum meal at Restoran Loon Sing in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- 8 baskets for 2 people for RM25 instead of RM42.40 (only RM12.50 per person)
- 16 baskets for 4 people for RM40 instead of RM84.80 (only RM10 per person)
- 32 baskets for 8 people for RM65 instead of RM169.60 (only RM8.10 per person)
Click here to see menu.
Craving clients dine in air-conditioned Chinese commodities, melodically monitored by jade warriors and kitchen staff. Choice choices of imperial baskets arrive on spinning platforms for diners to chomp down on, ranging from siew mais, prawn dumplings, steamed spare ribs with plum sauce, beancurd skin with shrimp or deep fried cheese shrimp balls. Dynasty duellers confront scallop or prawn Zhu Chang Fen while retired chopstick wielders can opt to occupy themselves with Wi-Fi rays.
Phone: 07-235 8933 (Call 10am – 3pm daily)
Ask a Question