[50% Off] 2 Bowls of Laksa OR Pork Noodles at Restoran Ang’s Laksa for RM4.50 instead of RM9 (only RM2.25 per bowl)
- Choose Laksa or pork noodles: dry and soup varieties available.
- Laksa with cockles, fish cakes, bean curd, foo chok, fish balls and bean sprouts.
- Pork noodles served with prawn, minced pork, fried onions, fish balls, sliced pork and sliced liver.
- Choose from noodles, mee hoon, kueh teow, loh shee fun, mee hoon kueh or lai fun.
- Chef with 18 years experience.
- Redemption period: Jan 3, 2012 – Mar 3, 2012.
- Valid: 3pm – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Closed on Wednesdays.
- Not valid from: Jan 21, 2012 – Jan 29, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Sharing is not allowed.
- No service charges or Government tax.
- Valid at Restoran Ang’s Laksa: (019-761 3813 / Call Mon – Sun: 4pm – 9pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Though rice take prime place in most households, noodles offer the promise of longevity, taste and cinematic advantage in food sharing scenes between animated canines. Stick to superior grains with today’s Groupon: for RM4.50, you get two bowls of laksa or minced pork noodles worth RM9 at Restoran Ang’s Laksa in Johor Bahru.
Prawn and porcine pieces lay in wait atop silken strands, narrowing eyes at spicy rivals emanating whiffs of coconut and curry to lure susceptible stomachs. Opt for soupy selections or avoid gastronomical floods with dry versions, choosing from six available noodle contestants in a variety of shapes, sizes and chewing pleasure. As chefs with 18 years’ experience weave and whip up mealtime masterpieces, famished diners fill barren interiors with food for thought and companion’s jibber-jabber, or inhale smoke sticks in the great outdoors.
Phone: 019-761 3813 (Mon – Sun: 4pm – 9pm, except Wednesdays)
Pork kuey teow noodles
Still unclear? Discuss this discount