[Up to 60% Off] Authentic Thai Meal + Drinks at Restaurant Thai Tong Kum for 2 (RM28) / 4 (RM48) People. From RM12 per person. Tom Yam Soup, Green Curry Chicken, and More. Pork-free
- Authentic Thai cuisine.
- 3-course meal for 2 people includes tom yam soup, seafood salad, and kailan salted fish.
- 5-course meal for 4 people includes green curry chicken, fried fish cakes, Thai otak-otak, and more.
- Served with pandan rice.
- Choice of pandan juice or green tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jul 25, 2012 – Sep 25, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 14, 2012 – Sep 24, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm (including public holidays).
- Not available from Aug 30, 2012 - Sep 3, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Valid at Restaurant Thai Tong Kum: 07-554 8901 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm)
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like running marathons, eating Thai food results in sweating, panting, and desperate desires for water. Today’s Groupon hydrates flavourfully with an authentic Thai meal and drinks at Restaurant Thai Tong Kum in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 2 people for RM28 instead of RM59.40 (only RM14 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM48 instead of RM118.70 (only RM12 per person)
3-course meal for 2 people includes:
5-course meal for 4 people includes:
Dancing duos and groups of four settle amongst colourful cushions in authentic Thai restaurants serving three-course and five-course meals. Doubles dine on tom yam soup, seafood salad, and kailan with salted fish, while larger quad parties enjoy green curry chicken, fried fish cakes, Thai otak-otak, and more. Served with pandan rice, customers quench thirst and battle heat with pandan juice or green tea before available Wi-Fi allows bosses to track absent employees via social networks.
Restaurant Thai Tong Kum does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.
Phone: 07-554 8901 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm)
For 2 people:
For 4 people: