[Up to 57% Off] Authentic Thai Meal + Drinks at Restaurant Thai Tong Kum for 2 (RM38) / 4 (RM60) People. From RM15 per person. Pork-free
- Authentic Thai cuisine.
- 4-course meal for 2 people includes Thai green curry, fish fillet, chicken cakes, and more.
- 5-course meal for 4 people includes tom yam seafood, fish with 3-flavoured sauce, chicken cakes, and more.
- Served with pandan rice.
- Choice of pandan juice or lime green tea.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: May 15, 2012 – Jul 15, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between May 3, 2012 – Jul 14, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 3 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm (including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at Restaurant Thai Tong Kum: 07-554 8901 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Prior to the invention of borders, foreign food consisted of food from faraway lands and enemy tribe members. Today’s Groupon creates culinary cohesion with an authentic Thai meal and drinks from Restaurant Thai Tong Kum in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Thai meal for 2 people for RM38 instead of RM77.90 (only RM19 per person)
- Thai meal for 4 people for RM60 instead of RM138.50 (only RM15 per person)
Dining duos dig into four-course Thai meals consisting of authentic Thai green curry, fish fillet, chicken cake, and more while discussing diplomatic disputes. Facilitating four famished bellies is a five-course meal including tom yam seafood, fish with three flavoured sauce, and beansprout tofu which effortlessly entertain taste buds. Foreign feasts are served with pandan rice, drinks, Wi-Fi waves, and sufficient amounts of oxygen.
Restaurant Thai Tong Kum does not serve pork but offers alcohol on its menu.Phone: 07-554 8901 (Call Tue – Sun: 11.30am – 10pm)
Ask a Question