[Up to 69% Off] Classic Mani-Pedi + Nail Art for 2 Toes + Foot Soak & Scrub + Hand & Foot Massage for 1 (RM38) / 2 (RM50) People. From RM25 per person
- 2-hour classic mani-pedi with hand and foot massage, and foot soak and scrub.
- Select French art or 3D nail art for both halluces (big toes).
- Uses O.P.I nail colours.
- Get 10% off other products and services.
- Redemption period: Aug 21, 2012 – Oct 21, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 8, 2012 – Oct 19, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original bookings or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 10am – 7pm daily (including public holidays).
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- May buy and use many.
- For female customers only.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Meijia Wu: 016-748 3172 / 018-712 3172 (Call 11am – 8pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ill-groomed fingernails cause screeching blackboards, glasses, and witnesses. Today’s Groupon holds public reputation at one’s fingertips with a two-hour classic manicure-pedicure, nail art for two toes, foot soak and scrub, and hand and foot massage at Meijia Wu in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Session for 1 person for RM38 instead of RM80
- Session for 2 people for RM50 instead of RM160 (only RM25 per person)
- 1-hour classic manicure (RM30 value)
- 1-hour classic pedicure (RM40 value)
- Nail art for 2 halluces (big toes) (RM10 value)
Nifty nails go through pampering sessions with one-hour classic manicures beginning with nail shaping before masterly manicurists massage hands and apply brilliant coats of colour. As hands rest leisurely, talon therapists begin pedicure sessions with foot soak and scrub prior to pampering massages and words of assurance. Toe mothers receive royal treatments of French or 3D nail art which take position on toe thrones.
Customers also get 10% off other products and services, redeemable during the same visit or the next one.
Phone: 016-748 3172 / 018-712 3172 (Call 11am – 8pm daily)
Johor Bahru, Johor 81100