[Up to 84% Off] 3-hr x 2 Sessions of Hands-on Beginners Makeup Class. 1 Person (RM45) / 2 People (RM80)
- 3-hr x 2 sessions of hands-on beginners makeup class
- Application of foundation, eye shadow, blusher, highlighter and more.
- Callas makeup equipment from Paris provided.
- Trainers with six years of experience.
- Small class sizes of minimum 2 and maximum 8 students.
- Redemption period: Mar 9, 2012 – Jun 9, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Mar 1, 2012 – Jun 8, 2012.
- Min. 7 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made 3 days prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid noon (12pm) – 5pm daily (including public holidays).
- Both sessions must be redeemed by Jun 9, 2012.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Min. 2, max. 8 people per class.
- Valid for first-time female customers aged 15 and above only.
- Customers are required to bring makeup remover and 1 pair of fake eyelashes.
- Valid at La Vie De Image (07-511 2114).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
HOW IT WORKS
- Call 07-511 2114 to arrange class day and time min. 7 days prior to intended visit.
Makeup skills are dependent on colour coordination, steady hands, and overly complimentary peers. Today’s Groupon provides clarity with two sessions of three-hour beginners makeup class from La Vie De Image in Taman Nusa Bestari, Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- 1 person: beginners makeup class for RM45 (RM252 value)
- 2 people: beginners makeup class for RM80 (RM504 value)
Class consists of:
Session 1 (3 hours)
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Introduction to makeup, brushes and equipment
- Introduction to safe working practices
Chapter 2: Application
- Steps to apply makeup foundation: cream, liquid, powder and spray
- Application of concealer
- Eyebrow shaping techniques
Chapter 3: Colour
- Design and application of makeup colours
- Application of eye shadow
Chapter 4: Usage
- Application of eyeliner
- Application of mascara
- Usage of fake eyelashes
- Application of blusher
- Application of lipstick
- Application of shading and highlights
- Usage of double eyelid stickers
Session 2 (3 hours)
- Customised makeup techniques for different occasions
Makeup masters with six years of experience teach introductory makeup knowledge in two three-hour sessions. Debut sessions cover lessons on makeup equipment, application of different foundation types, face and eye makeup, and more. Second sessions expand on the basics and introduces customised makeup techniques for specific occasions such as parties, casual outings, and living room lounging. While most makeup equipment is provided during the class, students are required to bring a pair of fake eyelashes, makeup remover and vigil brains.
Phone: 07-511 2114
Ask a Question