[Up to 79% Off] Japanese Rice Bowl + Appetiser at KODOMO Art Cafe for 1 (RM10) / 2 (RM15) / 4 (RM25) People. From RM6.25 per person
- Main course: Oyako or gyu kimuchi don, or ham omelette, ebi furai, or tori katsu curry rice.
- Appetisers: Duck or tomato salad in Thousand Island dressing.
- Cosy indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 14, 2012 – Sep 30, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Aug 3, 2012 – Sep 28, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Setia Indah outlet, valid Tue – Sun: 12pm – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Permas Jaya outlet, valid Tue – Sun 11am – 4pm / 6pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- For full list of outlet addresses and phone numbers, refer below write-up on the deal page.
- May buy and use many.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at 2 KODOMO Art Cafe outlets:
- Setia Indah: 07-351 2219 (Call Tue – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- Permas Jaya: 07-380 6182 (Call Tue – Sun: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Rice is regarded as a staple among Asians, much like noodles is regarded as a paper clip. Today’s Groupon enjoys cultural offerings with a Japanese rice bowl set meal at KODOMO Art Cafe, valid at two outlets in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM10 instead of RM29.90
- Meal for 2 people for RM15 instead of RM59.90 (only RM7.50 per person)
- Meal for 4 people for RM25 instead of RM119.70 (only RM6.25 per person)
Each person gets:
Basking in oriental moods, hungry humans gather to savour culinary pieces starting with duck salad, tomato salad, or salad sauce. Unfulfilled stomachs crave for more as drool droplets flood empty salad bowls at the sight of main meals such as Oyako or gyu kimuchi don, or ham omelette, ebi furai, or tori katsu curry rice. As empty bellies fill, happy diners share sideways smiles, Wi-Fi rays and beads of rice with portable devices.
- KODOMO Art Cafe, Setia Indah
- No. 19, Jalan Setia 3/3, Taman Setia Indah, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Phone: 07-351 2219 (Call Tues – Sun: 11am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- KODOMO Art Cafe, Permas Jaya
- No. 21, Jalan Permas 10/2, Bandar Permas Jaya, 81750 Johor Bahru, Johor.
- Phone: 07-380 6182 (Call Tues – Sun: 10am – 10pm, not including public holidays).
Johor Bahru .