[52% Off] Sashimi & Sushi Platter + Free Flow of Green Tea at HinoMaru Japanese Restaurant for RM18 instead of RM37.25
- Get prawn sushi, prawn egg sushi, 6 pieces salmon sashimi and tofu sushi.
- Includes free flow of green tea.
- Wi-Fi access available.
- Redemption period: Dec 24, 2011 – Feb 24, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 13, 2011 – Feb 21, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done 2 hours prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid 11.30am – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on: Dec 23 - Dec 25 and Dec 31, 2011; and Jan 1, Jan 21 - Jan 25, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges included, no Government tax.
- Valid at HinoMaru Japanese Restaurant (07-334 1319).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
With only fairytale fallacies, human children grow up in beliefs of oceans occupied only by fish-tailed sirens, giant killer whales and buck-toothed talking sponges. Set sea facts straight with today’s Groupon: for RM18, you get a sashimi and sushi platter, plus free flow of green tea, inclusive of 10% service charge at HinoMaru Japanese Restaurant in Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru (RM37.25 value). Meal includes:
Whipped up by chefs with years of seaweed attachment issues, aquatic aliments are laid prone on platters for single consumption or sharing with mates and cannibalistic dolphin pets. Salmon sashimi and sushi rolls filled with prawn, prawn egg, salmon and bean curd are swiftly ingested and afforded posthumous salt water solace with sloshes of cheery green tea. While awaiting arrival of maritime meals, set the mood with oceanic disaster motion picture soundtracks, streamed through eatery’s free Wi-Fi access.
Still unclear? Discuss this discount