[Up to 60% Off] Vegetarian Meal + Side Dishes at Happyland Health Food for 1 (RM12) / 2 (RM16) / 4 (RM26) People. From RM6.50 per person. Pork-free
- Choose from main courses like Thai sauce fish rice, dried chili chicken rice, seaweed fried rice, or kei chee mushroom mee sua.
- Side dishes include curry vegetarian mutton, soy sauce bean curd, spicy bean curd, or fresh vegetables.
- No MSG or artificial additives used.
- Healthier cooking using less oil.
- 10% discount on any menu item.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 20, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 7, 2012 – Aug 19, 2012.
- Min. 1 day prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Valid 10.30am – 10pm daily (including public holidays).
- Not valid on Jul 3, 2012, Jul 19, 2012, Aug 2, 2012, and Aug 17, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Dine-in only.
- Pork-free restaurant.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Printed Groupon voucher required upon redemption.
- Valid at Happyland Health Food: 07-353 3543 (Call 10.30am – 10pm daily).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Good health begins with a balanced diet, regular exercise, and dreams of banana splits. Today’s Groupon takes measures with a vegetarian meal with side dishes, inclusive of service charges, at Happyland Health Food in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person (1 main course + 1 side dish) for RM12 instead of RM22.90
- Meal for 2 people (2 main courses + 1 side dish) for RM16 instead of RM32.20 (only RM8 per person)
- Meal for 4 people (4 main courses + 2 side dishes) for RM26 instead of RM64.50 (only RM6.50 per person)
All meals are vegetarian and made with mock meat only.
Inspired by go green campaigns and obese carnivores, hungry humans opt for vegetarian dishes with vegan varieties like Thai sauce fish rice, dried chili chicken rice, seaweed fried rice, and kei chee mushroom mee sua, cooked with no MSG or artificial additives. Steamed in healthier styles using less oil, patrons pick side dishes like curry vegetarian mutton, soy sauce bean curd, spicy bean curd, or fresh vegetables. Diners also enjoy a 10% discount off all menu items, and may perform satisfactory burps on mobile monitors through available Wi-Fi.
Happyland Health Food does not serve pork or alcohol on its menu and uses Halal ingredients.
Phone: 07-353 3543 (Call 10.30am – 10pm daily)
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Malaysia
Further deals in other categories
Happyland Health FoodNo. 47, Jalan Molek 2/1, Taman Molek
Johor Bahru, Johor 81100