[Up to 59% Off] 3-Course Western Meal: Sirloin Steak / Baked Salmon / BBQ Pork Ribs + Salad + Dessert at Groceries for 1 (RM35) / 2 (RM60) People. From RM30 per person
- Choose sirloin steak, baked salmon, or BBQ pork ribs.
- Appetiser of smoked duck salad.
- Includes crème brûlée for dessert.
- Get 15% off wine on the same visit.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Aug 8, 2012 – Oct 8, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jul 28, 2012 – Oct 5, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- May buy and use many.
- Groupon for 2 people must be redeemed at the same time.
- Sharing allowed if dining partner orders a main dish from the menu.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Groceries: 07-354 2809 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 9pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fine dining meals are usually delicious and filling, although chewing on cutlery is discouraged. Today’s Groupon satisfies with a three-course Western meal at Groceries in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM35 instead of RM72.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM60 instead of RM145.50 (only RM30 per person)
Each person gets:
Stylish interiors decked with modern décor draw guests into gourmet establishments offering three-course meals that include red, white, and cross-dressing meats. Carrying flavourful aspirations, hefty sirloin steaks and juicy BBQ baby back ribs tantalise tongues as unassuming baked salmon present selves drizzled with savoury cream sauce. Smoked duck salads satisfy requirements for balanced meals, before diners dig into crispy, caramelised sugar and soft custard contained within sweet crème brûlées.
Customers also get:
- 15% off red and white wine on the same visit
Phone: 07-354 2809 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 9pm, not including public holidays)