[Up to 63% Off] 3-Course Western Meal with Wine: Black Angus Steak / Baby Lamb Rack / Cod Fish + Starter + Dessert at Groceries for 1 (RM85) / 2 (RM135) People. From RM67.50 per person
- Main course: black Angus steak, Baby lamb rack, or cod fish.
- Appetiser: pan-seared Hokkaido scallops or pan-seared goose liver.
- Dessert: crème brûlée or crêpe cake.
- Choose glass of red or white wine.
- 15% discount off a bottle of red or white wine.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jun 20, 2012 – Aug 20, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Jun 9, 2012 – Aug 17, 2012.
- Min. 3 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be made at least 1 day prior to original booking or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Sat: 12pm – 10pm (not including public holidays).
- Limit 1 per person. May buy many as gifts.
- Sharing not allowed.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Service charges and Government tax included.
- Valid at Groceries: 07-354 2809 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 10pm, not including public holidays).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Gala dinners are mandatory social affairs as guests toast to celebratory moments with wine glasses over conversations extracted from the grapevine. Today’s Groupon puts two and two together with a three-course Western meal, inclusive of service charges and Government tax at Groceries in Johor Bahru. Choose from:
- Meal for 1 person for RM85 instead of RM182.70
- Meal for 2 people for RM135 instead of RM365.40 (only RM67.50 per person)
Each person gets:
Carnivorous cravings take charge at the sight of meaty edibles causing hungry humans to pick starters of pan-seared Hokkaido scallops or goose liver. While appetites build on appetisers, taste buds yearn for tempting morsels of baby lamb rack, Black Angus steak, cod fish, or catchy diners. Sugary crème brûlée or crêpe cake make way to table tops while pleased tummies clink slender glasses of red or white wine to celebrate and share sweet ends via available Wi-Fi. Diners also get 15% discount off a bottle of red or white wine.
Phone: 07-354 2809 (Call Mon – Sat: 12pm – 10pm, not including public holidays)