[Up to 57% Off] 6-Course Japanese Set Meal + Free-flow of Green Tea at Go Zen Japanese & Western Cuisine. 1 Set (RM19.90) / 2 Sets (RM36)
- Set includes sashimi, yaki, tempura, sushi, noodles, green tea ice cream and free-flow of green tea.
- Sashimi: choose from salmon, tuna or squid.
- Yaki (grilled meat): choose from Shioyaki Salmon, Teriyaki Salmon, Teriyaki Unagi or Teriyaki chicken.
- Tempura (battered and deep fried): choose from vegetables, prawn or chicken.
- Sushi: choose from Salmon Mayo, Tuna Mayo or Chuka (squid).
- Wi-Fi available.
- Redemption period: Jan 3, 2012 – Apr 3, 2012.
- Bookings must be made between Dec 21, 2011 – Apr 1, 2012.
- Min. 2 days prior booking required. Bookings subject to availability.
- Rescheduling must be done at least 1 day prior to reservation or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Valid Mon – Fri: noon (12pm) – 3pm, 6pm – 10.30pm / Sat & Sun: noon (12pm) – 10.30pm (including public holidays).
- Not valid Jan 22, 2012 – Jan 27, 2012.
- May buy and use many.
- Service charges included. No Government tax.
- Dine-in only.
- Non-Halal restaurant.
- Valid at Go Zen Japanese & Western Cuisine (07-554 0669).
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Research has proven that the Japanese have longer average lifespan due to their healthy eating habits and less energy exerted flushing toilets with robot lavatories. Today’s Groupon helps you live to see the future with Super Value Sets from Go Zen Japanese & Western Cuisine in Skudai, Johor. Choose from:
- 1 x 6-course Japanese set meal (RM38 value), inclusive of 10% service charge (RM3.80 value) for RM19.90 instead of RM41.80
- 2 x 6-course Japanese set meals (RM76 value), inclusive of 10% service charge (RM7.60 value) for RM36 instead of RM83.60
Set meal includes:
Slippery slices of uncooked salmon, tuna or squid are digested before ruminated chunks of crispy tempura tumble down the gastric juices slide. Noses embrace the aroma of grilled meat as palettes carefully consume hot pieces of salmon, eel or chicken while envious eyes see red. Protein portions are balanced off with a hot bowl of seafood soup base housing slim soba or chubby udon noodles, while chlorophyll quotas are fulfilled with unlimited servings of green tea drinks. Meals end on a bittersweet note with green tea ice cream as diners surreptitiously debate tipping etiquettes on mobile devices using the available Wi-Fi connection.
Phone: 07-554 0669
Green Tea Ice Cream and Salmon Sashimi
Soba Noodles with Seafood Soup
Still unclear? Discuss this discount